Official The Expanse Thread

Ezra

Daps
It's GOT in space in that it's a bunch of mortals quarreling for power while some non human element is the bigger potential threat.

However that is the baseline for a ton of stories. to reduce it down to GOT in Space is setting up for mixed expectations.

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Never was able to fill in the gap missing from me completing DS9 and Babylon 5.

I know Star Trek Discovery is a must watch and I'm on it, but I love sci fi stuff and would love to get into more. This show and dark matter both intrigue me heavy.

Are both worth a watch or is Expanse way better?

Also what do y'all think about Killjoys?

Bonus points/interest will always go to shows that have prominent black characters btw.

Ezra

Daps

I know Star Trek Discovery is a must watch and I'm on it, but I love sci fi stuff and would love to get into more. This show and dark matter both intrigue me heavy.

Bonus points/interest will always go to shows that have prominent black characters btw.
Im biased because Ive been a fan of the book series for years. This is better than star trek shyt. Although not really an easy comparison. Not really a good comparison to Babylon either. Just different

S01 of Dark Matter was really good. I lost interest quickly into S02.

Havent seen killjoys

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

Watch The Expanse and Killjoys

Dark Matter got cancelled on a cliffhanger.I wouldn’t waste my time watching it if it were you

I think Expanse and Killjoys are both better than Dark Matter but I know alot of people on this board preferred Dark Matter over Killjoys

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Watch The Expanse and Killjoys

Dark Matter got cancelled on a cliffhanger.I wouldn’t waste my time watching it if it were you

I think Expanse and Killjoys are both better than Dark Matter but I know alot of people on this board preferred Dark Matter over Killjoys
Wait dark matter is over?

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Yeah got canceled when things started to get real hype. :mjcry:
fukk!! I guess I have to give this and the killjoys a shot then. I tried watching killjoys before but didn’t give me the same feeling as dark matter, it wasn’t as interesting smh

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
fukk!! I guess I have to give this and the killjoys a shot then. I tried watching killjoys before but didn’t give me the same feeling as dark matter, it wasn’t as interesting smh

Yeah, from what I've watched I thought Killjoys was boring and I'm a breh that likes the idea of space bounty hunters. IMO the crew from Dark Matter and The Expanse have more charm. You'll get over Dark Matter's cancellation with The Expanse. At least that's how it is for me.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Can't wait for the next episode...:banderas:

Yes next week gonna be interesting.

I’m glad they gonna show what happened to the other escape pod with buddy from Spartacus.

His character kind of dope to me.

The interaction between the muscle head dude with the main crew and the big ass Martian chick gonna be funny.... since both of them act tough, take no shyt from anyone and talk that shyt to a degree.

Martha