Official The Expanse Thread

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
This dude Errinwright :hhh:

Last nights ep kind of went over my head a bit.

But old boy on Earth is a slime ball the way he playing folks. But I dont even get his endgame anymore.

The Belter chick on the main cast/ship it’s getting hard for me to have sympathy for her and I’m beginning to turn on her like her crew has.

I loved the interaction between the big Martian chick and the muscle guy from the ship. He finally met his match with him cuz if it goes down they’ll probably go toe to toe.

Martha

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Last nights ep kind of went over my head a bit.

But old boy on Earth is a slime ball the way he playing folks. But I dont even get his endgame anymore.

The Belter chick on the main cast/ship it’s getting hard for me to have sympathy for her and I’m beginning to turn on her like her crew has.

I loved the interaction between the big Martian chick and the muscle guy from the ship. He finally met his match with him cuz if it goes down they’ll probably go toe to toe.

Martha

Errinwright's endgame is getting away with all his crimes, make himself the hero and bring in complete Earther supremacy to the system by destroying Mars. Remember last season Avasarala wanted him to put himself on the summer jam screen and Mao told him to hold that L then threw him in the bushes. Errinwright just took the opportunity to fukk them both instead. :demonic:

Naomi is just about that Belter life. I can see why she gave the protomolecule to Fred Johnson (better him than Dawes :merchant:) since Belters are the ones that usually get shytted on when Earth and Mars got fukkery. Some of the OPA just give beltalowda a bad name.

Yeah, Amos just goes to 100 when people flex on him. Pulled up on Bobbie with that big ass wrench. :picard:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Errinwright's endgame is getting away with all his crimes, make himself the hero and bring in complete Earther supremacy to the system by destroying Mars. Remember last season Avasarala wanted him to put himself on the summer jam screen and Mao told him to hold that L then threw him in the bushes. Errinwright just took the opportunity to fukk them both instead. :demonic:

Naomi is just about that Belter life. I can see why she gave the protomolecule to Fred Johnson (better him than Dawes :merchant:) since Belters are the ones that usually get shytted on when Earth and Mars got fukkery. Some of the OPA just give beltalowda a bad name.

Yeah, Amos just goes to 100 when people flex on him. Pulled up on Bobbie with that big ass wrench. :picard:

Man..... Im glad in your response you included the names.

I'm normally not good with names in shows as I barely pay attention to anyone other than maybe one main character.

Then later when I discuss they are always by me described as "that dude" and "that chick"

But man... you cleared some things up for me.

Martha

Ezra

Daps

You've read the books. :myman:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

He was ready to swing on her with the crowbar in his hands the minute he saw her... :lolbron: I noticed that...

I loved the fact that avisharaila shared the information with them and they are sharing shyt with them.... that's what factions need to do to see the whole picture im glad they're not keeping shyt a secret between them... The writers are smart for that...:ehh: Just hope they capture that fukk jules pierre mao and bring him in...

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town

That dude trigger finger itchy as fukk

The end of the episode tho:ohhh::snoop:

Ezra

Daps
Nah, not yet. I've got the first book on kindle but I haven't started it yet.
Well damn. That's impressive to pick that much stuff up without past knowledge of the books.

There have been several times watching this show where I thought Id be a bit confused without having the books as a foundation.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Well damn. That's impressive to pick that much stuff up without past knowledge of the books.

There have been several times watching this show where I thought Id be a bit confused without having the books as a foundation.

:dwillhuh: I did watch the first two seasons twice but I feel like it's all there in the show. End of Season 2 show Errinwright's motives after he had that serious talk with his son and then turned tables on Mao and Avasarala.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
The writers are smart for that...:ehh: Just hope they capture that fukk jules pierre mao and bring him in...

One thing about Mao though...I think this is the first time I've ever seen a "head" bad guy on TV after multiple seasons turn around and say "Whoa...maybe we're being TOO evil. Let's start shutting some of this stuff down!"

But he's gone too far, and I don't think his underlings will let him just stop.

This episode seemed to cheat a bit on the "realism". Even at the speed of light it takes like 10 minutes for a radio signal to get from Earth to Mars. Yet in this episode somehow the people on Earth knew instantly when the railguns missed the missile bases, and the missiles made it all the way to Earth in what looked like a couple of minutes. It's only noticeable because THIS show usually sticks to the "no FTL" travel or communication rule.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
One thing about Mao though...I think this is the first time I've ever seen a "head" bad guy on TV after multiple seasons turn around and say "Whoa...maybe we're being TOO evil. Let's start shutting some of this stuff down!"

But he's gone too far, and I don't think his underlings will let him just stop.

This episode seemed to cheat a bit on the "realism". Even at the speed of light it takes like 10 minutes for a radio signal to get from Earth to Mars. Yet in this episode somehow the people on Earth knew instantly when the railguns missed the missile bases, and the missiles made it all the way to Earth in what looked like a couple of minutes. It's only noticeable because THIS show usually sticks to the "no FTL" travel or communication rule.

I'm tired of all the antiquated technology tho..:scust: you mean to tell me they havent made a warp drive yet, magnetic shields or some variant they still using machine gun cannons and rail guns?!?

I mean the protomolecule is cool and all but their lack of pushing their technologies forward pisses me off just a bit when it comes to warfare.. they focused on weaponizing the protomolecule but not interested in deep space exploration :mindblown: like figuring out where the shyt came from?!? I mean in the books I think they do see sentient alien life IDK..:ld:

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
I'm tired of all the antiquated technology tho..:scust: you mean to tell me they havent made a warp drive yet, magnetic shields or some variant they still using machine gun cannons and rail guns?!?

I mean the protomolecule is cool and all but their lack of pushing their technologies forward pisses me off just a bit when it comes to warfare.. they focused on weaponizing the protomolecule but not interested in deep space exploration :mindblown: like figuring out where the shyt came from?!? I mean in the books I think they do see sentient alien life IDK..:ld:

The Mormon colony ship WAS a deep space exploration ship. Just a really, really slow one.

The show is "only" maybe 200 years in the future. It's like the Mass Effect universe just before they discovered alien technology. Or Start Trek First Contact just before humans showed the Vulcans they were worth paying attention to.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
The Mormon colony ship WAS a deep space exploration ship. Just a really, really slow one.

The show is "only" maybe 200 years in the future. It's like the Mass Effect universe just before they discovered alien technology. Or Start Trek First Contact just before humans showed the Vulcans they were worth paying attention to.

Yeah I just read the Expanse wiki ran across a HUGE spoiler this shyt about to be Halo in a minute...:whoo::ooh::banderas: