Official The Expanse Thread

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Nah it's one of the colonies in the rings. Mars made a deal with Inaros for it in exchange for martian battle ships. Idk what the timeline is exactly but I think it's going on concurrent with the shyt with our characters.

It's mostly setup for the ending i think since Laconia, that planet, plays a big role in the later books...stuff we not gonna get lol. This stuff is just the start of that.

I've heard for a number of years now that the later books go deep into weird and alien shyt so my guess is part of why the writers seem cool with ending it here is they get to call it right before that transition. They kinda sold the show on hard scifi, and I know some ppl hate the weirder stuff out there.

Ohhhh:ohhh:

Ok between your post and this on my Google news algorithm

https://screenrant.com/expanse-season-6-laconia-empire-duarte-books-setup/amp/

I think I have a better understanding on how things are going or what’s going on

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
@42 Monks @FAH1223 @Bryan Danielson

Don't miss out on the bonus story content, brehs. Each ep will come with one adding to an extra 25 minutes of story by the end of the season. Recent ep. had one about Bobbi and Amos.

They're easy to miss since Prime X-ray doesn't show up for some devices. :beli:
they some a$$holes for this. i woulda missed all these if not for this post.

Copy Ninja

Superstar
Daps
Middle of season 3. The first arc was great.

But now they're doing a reality show who's got a blind dude trying to fukk Holden and set them up to get killed?:dwillhuh:

Them saving Mars wasn't enough for them to keep the ship? :dwillhuh:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I'm at episode 6 of season 1. Show is solid. It's a much easier watch than The Witcher was but at the same time I don't feel like anybody stands out like Cavill as Geralt. I know they aren't in the same lane but I'm watching both around the same time.

Edit: come to find out this is adapted from books and "the final season" is nowhere near where the books will end. Sucks. Will continue watching anyway.

Last edited:

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Nah it's one of the colonies in the rings. Mars made a deal with Inaros for it in exchange for martian battle ships. Idk what the timeline is exactly but I think it's going on concurrent with the shyt with our characters.

It's mostly setup for the ending i think since Laconia, that planet, plays a big role in the later books...stuff we not gonna get lol. This stuff is just the start of that.

I've heard for a number of years now that the later books go deep into weird and alien shyt so my guess is part of why the writers seem cool with ending it here is they get to call it right before that transition. They kinda sold the show on hard scifi, and I know some ppl hate the weirder stuff out there.

I'm trying not to be spoiled, but the Martian colonist guy seemed to be speaking of Mars in the past tense. So I assumed that the Laconia scenes were in the future after something happened on Mars or something.

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
I'm trying not to be spoiled, but the Martian colonist guy seemed to be speaking of Mars in the past tense. So I assumed that the Laconia scenes were in the future after something happened on Mars or something.

Well Mar *is* kinda done, thats what that whole arc with Bobby in season 3? or 4 was about. It was becoming a shell of it's former glory. Which is why this super hard military faction was cutting deals with belters to get lone access to a gate/colony. They've given up that old Mars dream.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Started season 2. I do not like the direction Holden and Naomi is taking. Of the main characters I kinda like the Amos best. He just handles business and despite his jealously he's cool though it is annoying. She chose somebody else playa let it go.