Official The Expanse Thread

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
It's strange though - what is the point of this Strange Dogs stuff?

Seems like they are at least leaving the door open to something more in the future.
you never know :manny: even Battlestar Galactica came back around with Caprica

may as well leave yourself the option - especially if there's plenty of room to work with

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I had to stop watching this. Too much too fast. Since the staycation is over now my pace will drastically slow.

Daps
I'm rewatching right now....

Upon rewatch, this might be one of the best shows ever created.

Top 5, brehs, no lie. That s1 and s2 together are incredible.

I'm on the episode where Eros is moving on its own and Earth just fired her missiles.

This is incredible :wow:

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
Oh and the way Holden was always yelling and cussing at Alex has me :pachaha:

He was cussing Alex out from Day One. Alex was always the fukk up of the crew and Holden would have to get him in line, and tell him what to do.

I know some people
Mad about how they wrote him out the show after his #metoo shyt hit but I think they handled it well and continued to do so. Him dying because of the stress of the ship feels not only right in world lore wise, but a fitting end for his character. Felt natural and not forced.

Last edited:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I have no idea how they are going to wrap everything up in the one episode left.
Bezos needs to find some loose millions in them True Religion jeans he be wearing and give The Expanse another couple seasons.

I wasn't worried until episode 5. I wonder if next weeks ep is movie sized because I can't see a wrap up either.