Official 'The Eternals' Thread

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I just got back from seeing it. It wasn't bad, but it wasn't good either. The action was pretty lackluster and the plot wasn't that interesting either. I actually fell asleep during the middle which is a first for a Marvel movie for me. Although I will say that the visuals looked really good.

In all fairness, you need to give these niccas context. You worked last night, then when you got off. Went over your coworkers house but ended up staying late so you smashed her cuz she a thick Hispanic chick

didn’t get home till like 4:30 then had to be back at work like at 8am and after work had some shyt you had to do then went to the movies:yeshrug:

You was exhausted and was gonna go to sleep regardless so blame that on the p*ssy

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
That’s an interesting take?

Cuz my question would be “why not?”

You can only so many times drag the same 3-4 characters and so shyt with them?

In this new era, I’m enjoying or at minimum appreciate anyone dropping less popular obscure characters on any platform (theaters, tv, streaming)

Whether it’s this, The Boys, Preacher, Legion, Doom Patrol, or etc

No reason anyone more for DC or Marvel to be a 4 character company. Time to unload everyone on their rosters
My question is "why" when you are about to introduce F4 and the X-Men that have hundreds of characters (not 4) to choose from and build up
Introducing the Eternals into this world makes no sense to me when you just introduced other more powerful characters that seem to have more control over the universe than they so what's their purpose?

Last edited:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
:snoop:

Kevin Feige threatened to leave Marvel Studios because the CEO at the time didn't want to push any black or female leads. He put his career on the line in part to get BP made and got that racist Trump supporting cac out the paint in the process.

why did it take 8 years for him to cast a breh in a leading role. and a role at that which they didn't fully commit to hence the small (even despite the belated expansion) role for BP in the follow on films.

by 2014 both Feige and Disney had enough money to cushion the effects of any negative outcome.

you know when he actually did risk it all? for RDJ and ironman.

even when he cast leads he positioned them so they wouldn't disrupt the big three.

Auger

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
6ix
It was fine to me and I enjoyed myself

But the first act was really weak

Last edited:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
My question is "why" when you are about to introduce F4 and the X-Men that have hundreds of characters (not 4) to choose from and build up

Introducing the Eternals into this world makes no sense to me when you just introduced other more powerful characters that seem to have more control over the universe than they so what's their purpose?

So I think the answer to that is fairly simple, as they first announced this movie back in like 2017 or 18. Before they even began the process of getting the Fox properties. Not to mention again, they (whether it is Fiegie or other directors that come into the offices and are privy to the info) are on record saying they extensively brainstorm years ahead into the future. So this was already on the plans.

So why all of a sudden scrap it when they already put in the time and work to plan these phases how they plan them?

Also think about how frustrating it would be for everyone on their projects is they tell them to scrap what they doing cuz we going THIS direction all of a sudden?

I think it’s great they ain’t just “reacting” on imp

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
I liked it. It was just long.
-Eros aka Starfox!
-Black Knight! and pip
-I'm guessing the voice talking to Black Knight is Merlin...since excalibur was mentioned
-Makkari, the speedster, was cold as fukk
-I will say it was kind of cheesy how the fighter characters like Gilgamesh and Thena were basically rendered dead or useless
-Ajak was weak as hell. I was under the impression that the eternals in the comics all have the same abilities but, how they have them in the MCU was kind of trash
Sersi should have been turning shyt into Vibranium:martin:
Druig and Fastos alone could have turned humanity into a space empire by now if they were allowed to use their powers together

OH and I wonder Karun was really a vampire slayer. If he had a run-in with Blade before :whoo:

Last edited:

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
So I think the answer to that is fairly simple, as they first announced this movie back in like 2017 or 18. Before they even began the process of getting the Fox properties. Not to mention again, they (whether it is Fiegie or other directors that come into the offices and are privy to the info) are on record saying they extensively brainstorm years ahead into the future. So this was already on the plans.

So why all of a sudden scrap it when they already put in the time and work to plan these phases how they plan them?

Also think about how frustrating it would be for everyone on their projects is they tell them to scrap what they doing cuz we going THIS direction all of a sudden?

I think it’s great they ain’t just “reacting” on imp
They scrapped the Inhumans and Squirl Girl off the top of my head and a few other TV shows so thats not a valid excuse to me
Angie should have been used for something better than this
Also introducing another world ending event right after Thanos makes no sense

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
They scrapped the Inhumans and Squirl Girl off the top of my head and a few other TV shows so thats not a valid excuse to me
Angie should have been used for something better than this
Also introducing another world ending event right after Thanos makes no sense

True but again….. that was before they really even did ground work.

Once you hire the actors, have a screen play, got the producers, got locations booked, started creating the Marketing, and etc.

You don’t just in the final hour be like “hey guy’s we changed our minds. Go home” if you don’t have to

Especially if I’m an actor, I just locked in my schedule for these dates to work with you and it’s confirmed we doing this only to pull the plug like that “Bu bu bu bu we got X-men and F4” ain’t a great reason to stop this film, not to mention they don’t even know the story line for that and how to fit it into what they currently doing