Official 'The Eternals' Thread

zerorequiem

All Star
Daps
Just saw the movie. I thought it was good. There were some good emotional performances. After living so long, I can imagine how much they went through and thought about. The valet Karen was pretty good. I liked the interaction between him and Kingo. I pretty much liked all the Eternals and their powers. Celestial Breh came and snatched they asses up at the end :picard:

I'm mad that Gilgamesh was killed. He was one of my favorites, alongside Makkari, Druig, and Phastos. I did appreciate all the different locales of history. There were some philosophical moments such as why can't we intervene, but it was all lie in the end anyway. I [\SPOILER]

I don't know how the Eternals are going to fit in the rest of the MCU though. It will be interesting the see.

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps
ill tell you what.......i liked it:ehh:
liked it a hell of a lot more than shang chi frfr

Opened up the universe....gave us celestials....and thier "Heralds" (hint hint-Galactus soon come:shaq:)

Made Ego make sense...he couldnt develop properly due to a lack of intelligent life energy:ehh:

also, did disney buy dc comics on the low? both Superman and Batman(as well as Alfred:gladbron:) got name dropped.....lol at the dc heroes being fictional characters in the MCU:mjlol:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Ok…. So let me prep this answer by giving you atleast my scale/range

Cuz I ain’t one them “it’s only either a classic or trash” option niccas.

Winter Soldier was a great movie, Catwoman was trash.

No this movie isn’t better than WS but it’s no where near Catwoman. And actually closer to WS on that scale.

If I had to compare it to Venom. Venom was way funnier and I had fun with that movie

This movie was a lot more enchanting and I appreciate the scale and the journey more with this movie.

Im also more anxious to see where they go next or what direction they go with this movie more cuz it feel like it opens up more unknown territory

Definitely not a fall off, feels like a elevation
Your opinion doesn’t match what I want to hear, so fukk it :troll:
So the voice in the end of the post credit is confirmed to be

mahershala ali as blade!!!. We getting a blade/black knight team up!!

ETERNALS Director Chloé Zhao Reveals Massive Secret Cameo From Huge New Phase 4 Character - SPOILERS

I just wish marvel had plan :troll:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

I’m sorry it’s crowded at the top. I’m not sure what you have to do but can this be added. It’s only right and fair.

If y’all need help with dropping something then drop Dune:mjgrin:

WE good on that :mjgrin:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I liked it...and honestly it was prolly a hard movie to make given nobody really knows the characters.

How many post credit scenes?

I just counted 1 then left

it was 2….. and damn then….. you missed the bigger one