Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
So what you rating it?:jbhmm:

Did Marvel fall off or nah? :jbhmm:

Ok…. So let me prep this answer by giving you atleast my scale/range

Cuz I ain’t one them “it’s only either a classic or trash” option niccas.

Winter Soldier was a great movie, Catwoman was trash.

No this movie isn’t better than WS but it’s no where near Catwoman. And actually closer to WS on that scale.

If I had to compare it to Venom. Venom was way funnier and I had fun with that movie

This movie was a lot more enchanting and I appreciate the scale and the journey more with this movie.

Im also more anxious to see where they go next or what direction they go with this movie more cuz it feel like it opens up more unknown territory

Definitely not a fall off, feels like a elevation

Daps
Ok…. So let me prep this answer by giving you atleast my scale/range

Cuz I ain’t one them “it’s only either a classic or trash” option niccas.

Winter Soldier was a great movie, Catwoman was trash.

No this movie isn’t better than WS but it’s no where near Catwoman. And actually closer to WS on that scale.

If I had to compare it to Venom. Venom was way funnier and I had fun with that movie

This movie was a lot more enchanting and I appreciate the scale and the journey more with this movie.

Im also more anxious to see where they go next or what direction they go with this movie more cuz it feel like it opens up more unknown territory

Definitely not a fall off, feels like a elevation

Thank you for the review, bro.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Man…… so I’m checking out a vid on Black Knight…. And one thing is really clear as day

Most of us and ESPECIALLY the folks that love to troll and shyt on Marvel or ask the silliest questions really don’t know Marvel like that or like they think they do.

I didn’t know that Black Knight was not only an Avenger, was low key one of the longest tenure Avengers.

He was also with them in the Secret Wars against the Skrulls and the battle against Kang

Like this dude is CONNECTED

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
why did it take 8 years for him to cast a breh in a leading role. and a role at that which they didn't fully commit to hence the small (even despite the belated expansion) role for BP in the follow on films.

by 2014 both Feige and Disney had enough money to cushion the effects of any negative outcome.

you know when he actually did risk it all? for RDJ and ironman.

even when he cast leads he positioned them so they wouldn't disrupt the big three.

:comeon:

Feige was still having to report to Ike Pearlmutter in 2014, who did not want to green light any black or female lead films. Kevin said he would dip if he couldn't do what he wanted with those characters and got him and his underlings boxed out of Marvel all together.

And why would/should he disrupt the big 3? You think BP is as successful without that build up?

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
:comeon:

Feige was still having to report to Ike Pearlmutter in 2014, who did not want to green light any black or female lead films. Kevin said he would dip if he couldn't do what he wanted with those characters and got him and his underlings boxed out of Marvel all together.

And why would/should he disrupt the big 3? You think BP is as successful without that build up?

to begin "disrupt" doesn't mean taking anything away from them :ufdup:

furthermore ..

I think that brehs deserve more than side-men or subordinate lead roles. they have the big three presented as "gods" (as the movie scripts keep telling us) .. meanwhile they keep short changing brehdom.

thor's "arms are like pylons" .. "thor looks like an angel" ... "thors has women throwing themselves at him"

cap "is perfect" "has an imperfection (a non ubermensch non blue color :mjpls:) in his BLUE eyes" "has women throwing themselves at him"

tony "is everything in the MCU"

(all under feige's watch)

meanwhile we get diminutive cap-minor (falcon) and BP as leads ... neutered scripts, no female fawning, no comments about how "perfect" they are. nada.

attention within the MCU and MCU fandom will follow the cues of the narrative and focus on those elevated by these constant cues. so even now we find that we still have a dearth of black frontline hero types in the MCU. there is no one who could even step up into the now vacant BP platform.

even the BP film (and marketing) were presented through the eyes of white proxy characters. the first two characters in the first trailer were ...

superheroes draw from the concept of ubermensch. heroic representation and idealism play a role in how kids learn to see heroes, themselves, their peers and groups relative to each other.

while some might brush this aside I find this relegating of brehdom absurd and an abomination.

feige's latest production gives us Phastos (another side breh). :hhh:

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
So it seems the commercials for the next movies were more interesting than the actual movie.
Can’t wait :troll:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
to begin "disrupt" doesn't mean taking anything away from them :ufdup:

furthermore ..

I think that brehs deserve more than side-men or subordinate lead roles. they have the big three presented as "gods" (as the movie scripts keep telling us) .. meanwhile they keep short changing brehdom.

thor's "arms are like pylons" .. "thor looks like an angel" ... "thors has women throwing themselves at him"

cap "is perfect" "has an imperfection (a non ubermensch non blue color :mjpls:) in his BLUE eyes" "has women throwing themselves at him"

tony "is everything in the MCU"

(all under feige's watch)

meanwhile we get diminutive cap-minor (falcon) and BP as leads ... neutered scripts, no female fawning, no comments about how "perfect" they are. nada.

attention within the MCU and MCU fandom will follow the cues of the narrative and focus on those elevated by these constant cues. so even now we find that we still have a dearth of black frontline hero types in the MCU. there is no one who could even step up into the now vacant BP platform.

even the BP film (and marketing) were presented through the eyes of white proxy characters. the first two characters in the first trailer were ...

superheroes draw from the concept of ubermensch. heroic representation and idealism play a role in how kids learn to see heroes, themselves, their peers and groups relative to each other.

while some might brush this aside I find this relegating of brehdom absurd and an abomination.

feige's latest production gives us Phastos (another side breh). :hhh:
This is some real try hard shyt. :mjlol: