Official 'The Eternals' Thread

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
everytime i think of it, is sinks lower. loved it leaving the theater then realized over time it wasn't very good. it's bottom tier mcu. probably like the... 7th or 8th worst? I think the tide has turned on that one though, most people seem to shyt on it these days.

So much potential but they cornball'd Ultron up. nikka tellin stand up and shyt. Made Tony and Bruce the creators of him :snoop:

I will give Whedon credit for having the best Hulk tho

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Schnepp (RIP) and Burnett are my guys and Burnett loved it so that gives me hope.

The way he described the movie :wow:

I need that. The fact that it could and probably should stand alone as a sci fi movie in the vein of Prometheus makes me excited to see it. This shyt upsetting people showing up to see the next MCU installment after Black Widow and Shang Chi get kinda kicked in the nuts lol

We gotta shake shyt up a little, take risks. I would really hate for this to flop and have Marvel Studios retreat from making some much needed growth.

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

I need that. The fact that it could and probably should stand alone as a sci fi movie in the vein of Prometheus makes me excited to see it. This shyt upsetting people showing up to see the next MCU installment after Black Widow and Shang Chi get kinda kicked in the nuts lol

We gotta shake shyt up a little, take risks. I would really hate for this to flop and have Marvel Studios retreat from making some much needed growth.

That's why an R Rated Blade and X-Men are needed.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York

Yeah, completely agree.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I never really put much stocks in reviews so I'm going to go see this regardless, but damn they really shytting on this movie tho :dwillhuh:
I had zero hype for this movie but i wanted to see it because
1.MCU hasnt been on a streak, where even if I didnt care for the movie, it wasnt horrible (Cap Marvel)
2.rumors of mutants
3.universe tie in.

From what im hearing 2 and 3 dont happen, but im still going to see it

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I had zero hype for this movie but i wanted to see it because
1.MCU hasnt been on a streak, where even if I didnt care for the movie, it wasnt horrible (Cap Marvel)
2.rumors of mutants
3.universe tie in.

From what im hearing 2 and 3 dont happen, but im still going to see it

No 2????????

200.gif