Official 'The Eternals' Thread

Conz

Superstar
Daps
Every snippet I've seen of this movie looks boring. I see nothing intriguing about any of this. At least Guardians had a talking racc00n and an alive tree. This is just "humans" I see no reason to care about.
i haven't actually read reviews, but there is no way Robb Stark and Gemma Chan are compelling "leads." They look and sound like wood in all the clips i've seen.

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
After reading some spoilers, I saw this coming. :francis:

I have a feeling this is the Thor 2 of phase 4.
I've yet to see Black Widow or Shang Chi and there's really no urge for me to want to see them right now. I know I probably will at some point, but a lot of this Phase 4 cycle seems mid to me :hubie:

On another Marvel note however, I cannot wait to see if they do justice to Moon Knight and I think a show is a great way to explore that character's back story and personalities :obama:

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Every snippet I've seen of this movie looks boring. I see nothing intriguing about any of this. At least Guardians had a talking racc00n and an alive tree. This is just "humans" I see no reason to care about.
GotG was a fun movie. These movies should always be a fun ride.

I feel like this is a throwaway movie with no sequel. It's just an introduction to where super-powered people came from.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
I've yet to see Black Widow or Shang Chi and there's really no urge for me to want to see them right now. I know I probably will at some point, but a lot of this Phase 4 cycle seems mid to me :hubie:

On another Marvel note however, I cannot wait to see if they do justice to Moon Knight and I think a show is a great way to explore that character's back story and personalities :obama:
Shang Chi was really good and by far the best movie of the marvel set this year. I gotta put Loki at number 2 then falcon and Wanda.

Black widow never happened.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I still don't understand how this 3 out of 5 review is deemed Fresh:
FC86ONOWQAAAnb4

While this 3 out of 5 review is deemed Rotten:
FC86OR3WQAEWG8U

Is there any rhyme or reason to Rotten Tomatoes or is is just nonsense?

Conz

Superstar
Daps
are there that many rotten tomato approved MAGA/incel dipshyt critics? How can a rotten tomato score be "review bombed" b/c of gay shyt? Imdb, sure, they're famous for that kinda garbage b/c anyone can vote, but i thought RT was vetted a little better. Also, MAGA types don't even watch movies anymore, they watch "conservative" news 24/7 b/c "liberal hollywood" went "woke" or some diarrhea spewing bullshyt, who cares, stfu.