Official 'The Eternals' Thread

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
the Story they use will be important.

Honestly.. just remix X-Men: First Class but with the original members but they can set the movie in present day. instead of the civil rights era they can touch on the political atmosphere of today with police issues, hate crimes, conspiracy theories, immigration and Far Right movement festering...

Have Magneto be about that action and have Xavier attempting to move more strategically..

Bring Wolverine into the sequel

Conz

Superstar
Daps
My bigger point was he has had some duds. Even in the MCU. Maybe not financially, but there has been some ass movies.

That major buildup that we had towards Thanos is something that will probably never be duplicated again.

He was there for when Doom was made trash in the first 2 movies.

3rd time better be the charm because Doom >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Thanos :birdman:
i'm willing to let the bad shyt slide b/c he wasn't the head honcho at the time. i think you can make a case he's the best producer in hollywood. this run is unbelievable. He'll redeem Doom. in fact, he might make Doom the next Thanos for all we know. They're gonna make Kang major too.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Honestly.. just remix X-Men: First Class but with the original members but they can set the movie in present day. instead of the civil rights era they can touch on the political atmosphere of today with police issues, hate crimes, conspiracy theories, immigration and Far Right movement festering...

Have Magneto be about that action and have Xavier attempting to move more strategically..

first class is an abomination.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

No doubt, I think this is what they are going to do (bring it into modern times). First Class was fukkin flames.

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
i'm willing to let the bad shyt slide b/c he wasn't the head honcho at the time. i think you can make a case he's the best producer in hollywood. this run is unbelievable. He'll redeem Doom. in fact, he might make Doom the next Thanos for all we know. They're gonna make Kang major too.

I hope so. May not have been the head honcho, but being one of the lead producers did grant him a lot of clout and input.

All i know is if Doom gets butchered again under him...I'm runnin the fade.

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
The characters they used and second half wasn't great but Fassbender and McAvoy were great especially Fassbender...

This.

Don't forget Kevin who killed it as Sebastian Shaw. The end scene with him and Mags was fukkin flames.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
i think Feige is pretty bulletproof with the MCU. he's about the only dude on Earth i'd trust to make the XMen good. i really started to hate those fukkin movies. never loved em. Logan is good, and then there are about 10 cool set pieces across the rest of the movies, none of which i think are very good. First Class was probably my favorite, but i'm never revisiting it

Think about that shyt.

Deadpool, Logan 5 star

X2, First Class, DOFP. 4 Star

And the rest are a mid to junk. They made a lot of them shyts. Only Transformers has more consistent junk episodes.

I just counted 8 other XMen movies besides those listed.

XMen and Deadpool 2 are also watchable I guess.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
Think about that shyt.

Deadpool, Logan 5 star

X2, First Class, DOFP. 4 Star

And the rest are a mid to junk. They made a lot of them shyts. Only Transformers has more consistent junk episodes.

I just counted 8 other XMen movies besides those listed.

XMen and Deadpool 2 are also watchable I guess.
X2 is quite possibly the most overrated comic book movie ever made. it dies after the opening scene. DOFP is half good. I'd rate them both a generous 3 star. I'd give both Deadpools 3.5. Logan 4.5. First Class probably a 3.5 too. The rest can eat shyt tbh.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
X2 is quite possibly the most overrated comic book movie ever made. it dies after the opening scene. DOFP is half good. I'd rate them both a generous 3 star. I'd give both Deadpools 3.5. Logan 4.5. First Class probably a 3.5 too. The rest can eat shyt tbh.

you didn't read the comics. X2 is the most faithful X-men movie of the lot.

first class > X1, DoFP? :picard:

first class a film where everyone ex mags and prof X was their comic characters in little more than name only.

Last edited:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Regardless of how this does or how the phase progresses i been sayin forever that they really need to do a new Fantastic Four and reboot the X-Men franchises..

i'm not sure why Feige has been reluctant to start that up..

it's gonna be at LEAST 4-5 years from now before we see an X-Men movie and we all gonna be gettin old as sh-t by then :russ:

they already signed contracts for movies years in advance. By the time the x-men pop it will feel like a new era anyway.

people look at comic con and all these announcements expecting shyt to go into production immediately, like next day immediately.