Official 'The Eternals' Thread

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Yeah when they talking about how cinematic the scenes are it's usually a bad sign for me. Heard the same thing with mad Max, interstellar and BR 2049. All that tells me is it wasn't that entertaining. Hope it's different this time. Just feel like this whole phase wouldn't of happened if Disney bought Fox sooner. We would be getting X-Men and Fantastic four instead of the eternals. Wake me up when Spiderman hits. All my hope for this phase is riding on blade and black panther 2.

3 movies the coli pretty much enjoyed!

Especially Mad Max….. go back and read that thread breh.

Mad Max was a weapon some tried to use against Marvel in talking that “Cinema” shyt.

So all you did was pretty much strengthen the case of this being a really good movie breh:lolbron:

gtj1982

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
America's Darkside--210
3 movies the coli pretty much enjoyed!

Especially Mad Max….. go back and read that thread breh.

Mad Max was a weapon some tried to use against Marvel in talking that “Cinema” shyt.

So all you did was pretty much strengthen the case of this being a really good movie breh:lolbron:

I saw Mad Max off the strength of the hype on message boards. shyt was strait trash to me. One of the dumbest movies I ever seen. Eternals could be good but my Spidey senses go off now when reviewers and posters are busy talking about set pieces and the framing of the shots in movies.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
I saw Mad Max off the strength of the hype on message boards. shyt was strait trash to me. One of the dumbest movies I ever seen. Eternals could be good but my Spidey senses go off now when reviewers and posters are busy talking about set pieces and the framing of the shots in movies.

Well you different then

Cuz Coli loved it…. Some said it was superior to CBMs and rated it VERY high:hubie:

Same with BR sequel

A lot of TFR nuts was busted off that movie :hubie:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County

I didn't like Fury Road as much as some others did but I still acknowledge it as a good movie. Calling it complete trash is a bit much, IMO.

If they are talking about the how cinematic scenes are to me that's more of an indication of how the movie is shot and angles they will use in it, not necessarily the entertainment level of the movie

gtj1982

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
America's Darkside--210
I didn't like Fury Road as much as some others did but I still acknowledge it as a good movie. Calling it complete trash is a bit much, IMO.

If they are talking about the how cinematic scenes are to me that's more of an indication of how the movie is shot and angles they will use in it, not necessarily the entertainment level of the movie

Sorry I just don't like that movie. From the plot to the imagery. If I had to here about practical effects again I'd off myself.

Your second paragraph is exactly my point. In my experience whenever reviewers first thoughts coming out of a movie are about the imagery and set pieces red flags go up for me. I know usually that won't be a movie that's in my wheel house.

@Bryan Danielson I don't know what any of those acronyms mean breh. But yeah just I'm not a film head I just base my ratings on my level of entertainment while watching. I'm not a professor I could care less about the framing of a scene. If it's dope it doesn't need to explained.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Sorry I just don't like that movie. From the plot to the imagery. If I had to here about practical effects again I'd off myself.

Your second paragraph is exactly my point. In my experience whenever reviewers first thoughts coming out of a movie are about the imagery and set pieces red flags go up for me. I know usually that won't be a movie that's in my wheel house.

@Bryan Danielson I don't know what any of those acronyms mean breh. But yeah just I'm not a film head I just base my ratings on my level of entertainment while watching. I'm not a professor I could care less about the framing of a scene. If it's dope it doesn't need to explained.

Watch Dune breh:mjlit:

And make sure you post about it, I’m trynna see something:shaq:

Remy LeBreh

Linconia
Daps
Reppin
CLB/CLE/ALB

:dwillhuh:Literally never seen anyone with this opinion. Fury Road is a perfect movie.

CROM

Pray. I will not listen, but I will laugh at you
Daps
Reppin
Valhalla
:dwillhuh:Literally never seen anyone with this opinion. Fury Road is a perfect movie.
:whoa:Hold up on the “perfect” stuff. It was cool, but the movie is called “Mad Max: Fury Road”. Tom Hardy’s Mad Max left a lot to be desired. Can’t be perfect, if the titular character is the worst character in the film. I did like the movie overall…but nowhere near perfect.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
um what kind of sex scene :dame:
I don't know, but my guess is why else are the advertising that this will have the first openly gay character?
Nobody has sex in marvel movies so there wouldn't really be a demonstrative way to show someone being gay other than being very stereotypically effeminate :wrist: or .....:dame::dame::dame:

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
I don't know, but my guess is why else are the advertising that this will have the first openly gay character?
Nobody has sex in marvel movies so there wouldn't really be a demonstrative way to show someone being gay other than being very stereotypically effeminate :wrist: or .....:dame::dame::dame:
yeah I just searched
:dame::dame::dame::dame::dame: