Official 'The Eternals' Thread

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Nope:stopitslime:

Part of your internship is to go into the theaters and see the movie:comeon:

You buying them tickets like today AND getting the large bucket of popcorn :ufdup:
Will be there opening day. whoopteedoo.
sadwalkm-sad.gif

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
I'm #MarvelGang all the way, but these initial reactions leads me to believe this movie is jam packed with shyt and maybe not in a good way. Was the story not cohesive enough that they need time to digest what they saw? I only feel this way when the story is all over the place and not tied together well in the end.

Still seeing this shyt. Visuals look dope as hell.

have you seen Cloud Atlas?

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
should we really expect mutants if they're still not confirmed until maybe 2023?
has the mcu ever teased a film that far out besides thanos? :jbhmm:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
should we really expect mutants if they're still not confirmed until maybe 2023?
has the mcu ever teased a film that far out besides thanos? :jbhmm:

Maybe..the X characters are much more iconic and bigger to the bottom line than Thanos. They ran to him because they didn't have Doom or Magneto.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
they purposely left out the mid/end credits at the screener. Why? :hubie:

This is the first time they’ve done something like this. They really don’t want them to be spoiled. Must be for a reason

trust the #marvelset process breh.:unimpressed:
Actually the other way around. I heard the spoilers are out there for the mid and post credit scenes. I don't know how valid they are though, could be fake.

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
The mid and post credit scenes have been out there since early in the year and they have nothing to do with the mutants just to save you guys any disappointment.
Yeah they’re not mutants but it’s one character I’m excited for at least I think so