Official 'The Eternals' Thread

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
It broadens the scope of the entire MCU, in a more mature tone than GotG when it comes to the Cosmic side of Marvel. The stakes are higher, really puts all the other films into scale.

It's a nice addition & that's based on the fact that I saw an early screening. :yeshrug:
Can you give me your out of 10 score?

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
I don't know, but my guess is why else are the advertising that this will have the first openly gay character?
Nobody has sex in marvel movies so there wouldn't really be a demonstrative way to show someone being gay other than being very stereotypically effeminate :wrist: or .....:dame::dame::dame:
Honestly, you can't even censor paperboi giving some nikka backshots in pg13. The visual of Phagtos just moaning and shyt on cam....
:scust:
You know......

I'll see myself out.

gtj1982

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
America's Darkside--210
It broadens the scope of the entire MCU, in a more mature tone than GotG when it comes to the Cosmic side of Marvel. The stakes are higher, really puts all the other films into scale.

It's a nice addition & that's based on the fact that I saw an early screening. :yeshrug:

How are the villains. Villains make it break these super hero movies for me.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
How are the villains. Villains make it break these super hero movies for me.
They're strong as hell but definitely couldn't carry a movie on their own merit. They also share some physical features so you could fall out of favor with that; not as copy and paste as Thanos' goons though.

Copy Ninja

Superstar
Daps

Is this review as reliable as a Showstopper Warzone callout?:lolbron:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Huh? All I've seen are those cyborg dogs and the celestials. Not trying to spoil anyone just wanted to know if the villain/s were good.

Na breh just saying

The name of these movies are Superman, SpiderMan, Captain America, Aquaman, you get my point…..

You need to not be cynical or the 90s kid in wrestling that roots for the Bad guy…… root and cheer for the good guy:blessed: