Official 'The Eternals' Thread

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
Na breh just saying

The name of these movies are Superman, SpiderMan, Captain America, Aquaman, you get my point…..

You need to not be cynical or the 90s kid in wrestling that roots for the Bad guy…… root and cheer for the good guy:blessed:

yeah we like good guys...

except the retail chucky doll.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
After seeing some reactions to Dune, it seems like if a movie doesn’t have nonstop action, special effects and aggressive dialog with one liners and jokes, people will lose interest fast. And call it mid.

if the characters aren’t relatable, people won’t give it a chance.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
fam all these twitter reviewers that get early sneak peaks always kiss ass….

WOW! STUNNING!! EPIC!!! Etc…the fans are sayn its mid so far
Not all the time. The Forbes guy I posted S. Mendelson is not a kiss ass he gives most Marval stuff mid to bad reviews recently. And you see here he didn't really give it a glowing first impression.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Streets saying it's mid
Reading the reviews it seems it's gonna not land with most of the audience whether it because is too different from other Marvel movies or it didn't meet the ambition of the story they were trying to tell.
Could this be their first rotten tomato? :lupe:

gtj1982

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
America's Darkside--210
Na breh just saying

The name of these movies are Superman, SpiderMan, Captain America, Aquaman, you get my point…..

You need to not be cynical or the 90s kid in wrestling that roots for the Bad guy…… root and cheer for the good guy:blessed:

I've always been into the bad guys/antihero in TV shows and movies. Guess I relate to them more :demonic: