Official 'The Eternals' Thread

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
what are they?

I heard one was Thanos brother popping up. What's the other?
Yup, played by Harry Styles. :francis:

The first post-credits scene apparently sees Kit Harington’s character, Dane Whitman, looking through an old box. He finds a sword that is wrapped up. Just as he is about to touch it, he is interrupted by a voice from someone off-screen. This hints at Dane becoming the Black Knight in a future movie or TV show.

That's basically it. We're getting Eros/Starfox and black Knight.

They'll probably save the other big stuff for Dr. Strange and Spiderman.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:

The first post-credits scene apparently sees Kit Harington’s character, Dane Whitman, looking through an old box. He finds a sword that is wrapped up. Just as he is about to touch it, he is interrupted by a voice from someone off-screen. This hints at Dane becoming the Black Knight in a future movie or TV show.

the second one isn’t really a spoiler :manny:

thr first one makes sense and should intrigue casual mcu fans.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Is this good..:ohhh: been meaning to watch
It's ambitious, I appreciate the effort but it doesn't execute everything well. The super futuristic story where Tom Hanks is like some hunter gatherer native and Halle Barry is some admin from the technologically advance society is not it. And there is this other sci fi storyline with white people wearing makeup to make them look Asian that isn't as bad but still didn't hit properly. But Halle Barry in the 1970s and this other story where Hugo Weaving puts his brother in an old folks home that are really good.
I saw it in a theater on the upper east side of Manhattan with a lot of older folks and suprisingly it got a round of applause when it was over.

humminbird

Veteran
Daps

Damn I thought they were alluding to captain Britain and Excalibur

gtj1982

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
America's Darkside--210
You're back! #MarvelGang all present and accounted for. :salute:
Let's go!

Yeah when they talking about how cinematic the scenes are it's usually a bad sign for me. Heard the same thing with mad Max, interstellar and BR 2049. All that tells me is it wasn't that entertaining. Hope it's different this time. Just feel like this whole phase wouldn't of happened if Disney bought Fox sooner. We would be getting X-Men and Fantastic four instead of the eternals. Wake me up when Spiderman hits. All my hope for this phase is riding on blade and black panther 2.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Yeah when they talking about how cinematic the scenes are it's usually a bad sign for me. Heard the same thing with mad Max, interstellar and BR 2049. All that tells me is it wasn't that entertaining. Hope it's different this time. Just feel like this whole phase wouldn't of happened if Disney bought Fox sooner. We would be getting X-Men and Fantastic four instead of the eternals. Wake me up when Spiderman hits. All my hope for this phase is riding on blade and black panther 2.
Same here. I've been lowkey disappointed in half the projects this year really just black widow, what if. I think this will fall in that category and then the rest will pick up.

gtj1982

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
America's Darkside--210
Same here. I've been lowkey disappointed in half the projects this year really just black widow, what if. I think this will fall in that category and then the rest will pick up.

Yeah even the Disney plus stuff was ok and only hyped because we didn't have any real movies dropping during Covid. I liked what if and Wanda vision. Maybe I would be into this current cycle more if I didn't know wolverine, storm and silver surfer were sitting on the sidelines waiting to sub in. It's like the rookie game is cool but I came to all star weekend to see LeBron, Duran and Giannis.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
All my hope for this phase is riding on blade and black panther 2.

:picard::whoa:

EifupAEX0AAfyCU.jpg

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Yeah, director said movies like the Revenant was inspiration. While I thought the movie was cool I prefer things more plot heavy and less about aesthetics. Totally understand the sentiment.