Official 'The Eternals' Thread

Copy Ninja

Superstar
Daps
You're back! #MarvelGang all present and accounted for. :salute:
Let's go!

I'm #MarvelGang all the way, but these initial reactions leads me to believe this movie is jam packed with shyt and maybe not in a good way. Was the story not cohesive enough that they need time to digest what they saw? I only feel this way when the story is all over the place and not tied together well in the end.

Still seeing this shyt. Visuals look dope as hell.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I'm #MarvelGang all the way, but these initial reactions leads me to believe this jam packed with shyt and not in a good way. Hope these dudes are just slow that's why they're confused.
What I am getting is they veered way off from the formula, the action is not like as big a part of this movie as most Merval joints, and this is very dialogue heavy.

Copy Ninja

Superstar
Daps
What I am getting is they veered way off from the formula, the action is not like as big a part of this movie as most Merval joints, and this is very dialogue heavy.

I don't mind a heavy dialogue super hero movie as long as it's well done. I was always a fan of the 'cosmic' side of the Marvel Universe so I enjoyed the Infinity War storyline and I'm looking forward to this. I just hope Zhao didn't make this an 'art' film like Ang Lee made the Hulk an 'art' film.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
:francis: Yup, in fact I'm not even anticipating seeing this.

Might wait for Disney plus instead buying early tickets.

Nope:stopitslime:

Part of your internship is to go into the theaters and see the movie:comeon:

You buying them tickets like today AND getting the large bucket of popcorn :ufdup: