Official 'The Eternals' Thread

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Also...... and I feel like we do this every time:snoop:

I forgot which poster said it.... so this ain’t coming from me... :hubie:

But teasers trailers and regular trailers are 2 different things.

Teasers are pretty much always vague and don’t really show you nothing but some small scenes, characters, music and etc with no real context.

Official trailers are typically the vehicles that provide deeper inside and information.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
There was a contingent of anti-Marvel people who pretty much predicted anything outside of the Avengers characters would be a flop: GotG, Ant-Man, Dr. Strange...all were pegged as being "Marvel's first flop".
Those people were just being crabs.
Yeah, we banned a few.:mjlol:

I don't mean fringe people like that though. You can't take zealots seriously. I mean, nobody can say "people" thought a movie would flop when we're only talking about a small, vocal minority with an agenda.

As far as "people"....nobody in their right mind thinks an MCU movie will flop at this point. Not saying it's impossible, but nobody expects it.

Not sure that's what makes this interesting. Anyone got more info?

I agree. I'm a sucker for these types of stories, going back to "At The Mountains Of Madness".

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Were these fossils too scared to break ranks when Thanos was dunking on half the universe? :martin:

I'm not familiar with the source material but if they have a "no interference" policy then they can't step in no matter what.

Not saying it's right but it's not unheard of when dealing with fiction like this. I'm sure there's a trope about it.

Fred.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I'm not familiar with the source material but if they have a "no interference" policy then they can't step in no matter what.

Not saying it's right but it's not unheard of when dealing with fiction like this. I'm sure there's a trope about it.

Fred.
Hmmm . . . think maybe the narrator is unreliable? Maybe they are not supposed to interfere but they havee been judging by the images. It's like the Captain Marvel trailer she was going on and on about how great and wondeful the Kree are and the Skrulls are the opposite and we see how the actual movie played out.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
looks as pretentious as they've built it up to be... but i'm in. teaser should have actually given us a visual tease. some orange Dr. Strange like visuals and a crappy looking spaceship ain't cutting it. shoulda showed a whatsitcalled evil entity thing rising from the ocean or something.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
The Eternals are humanoid. They didn't create life.

The celestials influenced life (in the comics).

XgMLhPu.png

kBmMJ2m.png

IhZ9q2g.png

rpWb5Z4.png

oIs4YPw.png

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
looks as pretentious as they've built it up to be... but i'm in. teaser should have actually given us a visual tease. some orange Dr. Strange like visuals and a crappy looking spaceship ain't cutting it. shoulda showed a whatsitcalled evil entity thing rising from the ocean or something.
Maybe there isn't anything like that in the movie. Don't believe everything you read. lol