Official 'The Eternals' Thread

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Trailer did absolutely nothing for me. :yeshrug:

But there have been terrible movies with great trailers, and vice versa so I'll still check it out. But that was an extremely vanilla trailer, especially by Marvel standards.

Fred.

people said the same thing when the first guardians of the galaxy teaser dropped. :sas2:

they said it would be Marvels first flop.:sas1:

One year later and everybody was saying "we are groot" :sas2:

WakandanPride

Realest Negus Alive
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Chloe Zhao definitely got to do what she wanted with this. It looks different compared to the usual Marvel stuff. I'm interested.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Chloe Zhao definitely got to do what she wanted with this. It looks different compared to the usual Marvel stuff. I'm interested.

Ryan Coogler probably saw this trailer and was like

eddie_27.jpg

This is how I wanted to shoot BP

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I'm still intrigued by this because I'm a fan of The Eternals as a property and Chloe Zhao as a filmmaker but some of the stuff in that trailer had me like :dwillhuh:

Ikaris and Sersi being a couple is just weird as a fan of those characters in the comics.

Still have no clue what the hell this movie is about and the fact that there seems to be a cast of thousands in this movie is a lot for a property 99.9% of the world has no clue about. At least with Guardians of the Galaxy the trailers painted a pretty clear picture of what we would be getting even if the characters were all not that familiar to the general public.

And that part about The Avengers seemed really forced.

It looks great though. Zhao is definitely not disappointing on the visual front.

Ang Lee Hulk 2.0
The trailer really does put off that "This film was made by a serious auteur" vibe that Lee's Hulk movie had.