Official 'The Eternals' Thread

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And just when I was saying to myself today that this week needs a trailer.
6gvV.gif

giphy.gif

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
the trailer looks good you have to realize there's a lot of deep stuff going on in this film
The Eternals DO NOT create life. They help guide humans to a more efficient path
they also helped create mutants by enhancing human DNA(or was that the celestials)

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Teaser trailer did nothing for me :yeshrug:

I'll wait until I get a feeling about what the movie is actually about because this could either be a very well done movie with interesting lore or a boring clusterfukk with good cinematography.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
I think thanos was the one of their children...:leon: I'm sure we'll get the answers on where they been on why they are interfering now... I'm sure they are like the watchers in a way...

ts = 0

Thanos is the son of Alars

He is an Eternal (with the deviant gene).

Alars is not listed on Imdb as being in the film The Eternals (2021) - Full Cast & Crew - IMDb .

comics ..

MCKfDrZ.png

grYgzhP.png

do03l8C.png

qUWcHuY.png

PoJ3HkF.png

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Alfre Woodard was in Civil War and also Luke Cage the TV show which is no longer MCU canon so first time someone played two different characters in the movies.

No... Kenneth Choi played in

Captain American: First Avenger

5d6584dc2e22af0cd151f717

And Spiderman: Homecoming. He was the principal

5d6585282e22af19d27f5e44

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
I've been watching reaction videos and you can pretty much tell who's really #marvelset, who's a casual, who's a fan of comicbook movies in general, who's waiting for the MCU to flop, and who compares everything Marvel does with DC.

Some people were complaining about that last scene and how Marvel always has to insert joke and quips in their movies, but has no problem with Venom cracking jokes.

Even though this trailer had a serious tone throughout the trailer. :mjpls:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
its def a teaser....nothing really stood out for me outside of the first 20-30 secs

now a days people think or expect teasers to be full trailers.

they want to see as much as possible, but then they don't want you to show too much.

can't please everyone :manny:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
I've been watching reaction videos and you can pretty much tell who's really #marvelset, who's a casual, who's a fan of comicbook movies in general, who's waiting for the MCU to flop, and who compares everything Marvel does with DC.

Some people were complaining about that last scene and how Marvel always has to insert joke and quips in their movies, but has no problem with Venom cracking jokes.

Even though this trailer had a serious tone throughout the trailer. :mjpls:

that final quip was the kind of trailer marketing quip that might not even end up in the final movie.

it didn't really land for me, but it's not a big deal.