Just watched, I enjoyed it.
Can't wait to see the snowman and blade :ahh:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Looks like Marvels making mutants an offshoot of deviants in the comics. Not hard to see where this might be going.

I think Feige wants to do things the right way. Eternals proved they can’t just introduce mutants and act like they were here the whole time. It’s not going to pass the smell test.

I think they will try to retire as many characters as possible and start fresh. But even then, it would be hard for Xavier and Magneto to get a proper back story.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
I think Feige wants to do things the right way. Eternals proved they can’t just introduce mutants and act like they were here the whole time. It’s not going to pass the smell test.

I think they will try to retire as many characters as possible and start fresh. But even then, it would be hard for Xavier and Magneto to get a proper back story.

I don't think so. What it did was set precedent for mythology being used explain special groups of people throughout history.

For one, Namor exists, right now in the timeline despite not making an apperance just yet, so mermaids exist. Who's to say someone like Hercules and other mythical demigod type figures weren't mutants...who's to say "witches" (like Wanda) aren't a result of a mutation. Vampires and Werewolves for that matter, which exist right now in this timeline as well without ever being seen on hardly even mentioned on screen.

If they took X-men 97 and adpated a house of x type soft reboot on into the sacred timeline...them being in small enough numbers and having plenty of incentive to stay in hiding like those other groups makes sense. Now if there is a boom in mutation because of things like the snap and you all of a sudden have people running around with powers they can't control, laying low is no longer an option.

Last edited:

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
I don't think so. What it did was set precedent for mythology being used explain special groups of people throughout history.

For one, Namor exists, right now in the timeline despite not making an apperance just yet, so mermaids exist. Who's to say someone like Hercules and other mythical demigod type figures weren't mutants...who's to say "witches" (like Wanda) aren't a result of a mutation. Vampires and Werewolves for that matter, which exist right now in this timeline as well without ever being seen on hardly even mentioned on screen.

If they took X-men 97 and adpated a house of x type soft reboot on into the sacred timeline...them being in small enough numbers and having plenty of incentive to stay in hidden like those other groups makes sense. Now if there is a boom in mutation because of things like the snap and you all of a sudden have people running around with powers they can't control, laying low is no longer an option.
Didn’t they hint to Wanda having a mutation or something already

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
If they not even real living beings then why is sexuality a thing amongst them?
It's interesting their mythology either doesn't make a lot of sense or Celestials Celestials like reverse engineered humans to make the Eternals/Deviants. Arishem admitted when he created the Deviants their was a flaw in their design. Why?
As big as they are maybe Celestials are just like big Xerox machines for living creatures and not actual creators of life.

SunZoo

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.

judgmentday_teaser.jpg

:sas2:

I said it before I saw that video or heard about the book.

That Judgement day film :whoo:

Didn’t they hint to Wanda having a mutation or something already

Agatha said that Wanda was a "baby witch" as in she was born with abilities. Some people took that as Marvel confriming that Wanda isn't a mutant but a witch, like witches are a different race or species all togehter when that can't be true. What was she gonna call her? A mutant? The gene hasn't been discovered in this timeline so the only frame of reference for what Wanda could do her whole life is witchcraft. As I said..mermaids, vampires, werewolves ect... explained by celestial's creation of devients and tampering with human DNA.

Last edited:

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps

judgmentday_teaser.jpg

:sas2:

I said it before I saw that video or heard about the book.

That Judgement day film :whoo:

Agatha said that Wanda was a "baby witch" as in she was born with abilities. Some people took that as Marvel confriming that Wanda isn't a mutant but a witch, like witches are a different race or species all togehter when that can't be true. What was she gonna call her? A mutant? The gene hasn't been discovered in this timeline so the only frame of reference for what Wanda could do her whole life is witchcraft. As I said..mermaids, vampires, werewolves ect... explained by celestial's creation of devients and tampering with human DNA.

Yeah word I think the word devient is the new mutant
Edit literally left this before I watched your video that’s wild

SunZoo

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
If they not even real living beings then why is sexuality a thing amongst them?

Same reason why they (and Vision) can love and form bonds, they are physically synthetic but modeled after humans and have an organic conciousness that learns and picks up on traits like a child would.

Arisham said the Eternals as we know them are a correction to a mistake that he made...

Genesis 6:2- The sons of god saw that the daughters of men were beautiful and took themselves wives of any they chose.
Genesis 6:4- The nephilm (Hybrids, mutations, aboninations, GIANTS) were on earth in those days and also afterward when the sons of god went to the daughters of men and had children by them.

iu

Thanos and Eros were both born, not made in the world forge. He made our Eternals into synths to keep them from evolving and more importantly pro-creating...

This is why we need a TITANS project showing just how 'cursed with knowledge' Thanos was of the celestial agenda.

Last edited:

Goombreh

Superstar
Daps
So who wins outta Ikaris vs Thanos without the Infinity Gauntlet? Choose wisely :mjgrin:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I tried to get into this and couldn't get past 30 minutes..

someone give me a reason to watch it.. does it get better?

:ld: no not really .... i tried but it's boring as all hell and the cgi fights are a huge step in the wrong direction. i don't care about reviews.. i watch what i want. i've seen every MCU movie and it was easily bottom 5

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
the Thanos who knocked out hulk :hhh: without using the gauntlet ?
Vastly nerfed bruh :francis:Thanos can use telekinesis, fire cosmic energy and even absorb it a bit as well. He's also augmented himself to to be far more powerful than any other Eternal period :demonic:They depowered the shyt out of Thanos just to pulverize Hulk n nerf him even further:mjlol::mjlol: