Official 'The Eternals' Thread

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
So by them name dropping DC, and DC comics being real in the MCU it totally rules.out a marvel Vs DC movie

Nahhhhhhhhh not at all. In fact it's what opens the door for it.

Reasons I love the DC nod:

- It's actually comic book accurate for DC comics to exist in the Marvel universe.

- It shows how we transpose acient mythology onto modern day symbols and scenarios, which was one of the underyling themes of the movie. 1000's of years from now Marvel (and DC) mythology will be no different from the story of Gilgamesh.

That's exactly what Marvel (and DC) has done, create new mythologies to explore and celebrate the human condition.

This makes no sense breh, can't be a comic then all be actual heroes within the MCU. The justification would be the same as it was in the comics
:jbhmm:

- 'meta' is what this phase is all about it, it has to be unless we just want to repeat the infinity saga.

Look at What If, Into the spiderverse, X-men 97...the mediums are starting to bleed together. And my theory is Wanda, as a nexus being was unconciously drawing in elements of the comics into live action, because the comics are a reality in and of themselves. It's only a matter of time til the MCU, probably in the multiverse of madness actually acknowledges the comics, DC included as existing in their own pockets of the universe.

That's fukking awesome to me.

Last edited:

SNYC

Black American in NYC (yes, we exist 😲)
Daps
Reppin
BK & BX
The movie wasn't bad...

But that 'can not interfere' stuff was :stopitslime:

So they stood by & watched all those Avenger level threats go down. Especially the one that knows Thor

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
The movie wasn't bad...

But that 'can not interfere' stuff was :stopitslime:

So they stood by & watched all those Avenger level threats go down

They stood by the same way god and angels stood by and watched genocide, world wars and enviornmental destruction take place.

SNYC

Black American in NYC (yes, we exist 😲)
Daps
Reppin
BK & BX
They stood by the same way god and angels stood by and watched genocide, world wars and enviornmental destruction take place.
Yeah, i guess...

But they broke that rule many times during their time on Earth.

That & Avengers not being aware of Deviants. So Heimdall couldn't see them on Earth?

But anyway, the film wasn't terrible

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Yeah, i guess...

That & Avengers not being aware of Deviants. So Heimdall couldn't see them on Earth?

Thor is 1500 years old in the MCU. Heimdall probably around the same.

Deviants were defeated before these two were born and came back after Heimdall was gone.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Yeah, i guess...

selma was the leader. And she knew the ultimate outcome was earth being destroyed. She knew the snap would delay it.

everyone else was following orders without question. It’s not complicated. Not to mention they are immortal and that wasn’t even their planet so why would the feel obliged to stop every genocide?

they were taught that everything needed to play out naturally in order for humans to “progress”. All they did was help them advance technologically, but you can’t change or alter human nature. Or “free will”.

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
I feel like we seen this plot before. Reminded me of Invincible

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
The reviews may have kept some people from the theaters, but it broke records on Disney +. Most watched program ever.

Mouse =

giphy.gif