Official 'The Eternals' Thread

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
Not for nothing and apples to apples

It’s only agenda if there is equal rage for the white director on Peacemaker making the black lead of that show gay too.

If we being selective with the outrage then we not being real and all this is faking the funk

There's nothing fake or selective, we know Asians at that level might as well be white since they are the model minority...

Point is Black folks, tend to be put into gay roles for no discernible reason but to emasculate us men and spread the message that this is okay in the community....

It isn't....

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
There's nothing fake or selective, we know Asians at that level might as well be white since they are the model minority...

Point is Black folks, tend to be put into gay roles for no discernible reason but to emasculate us men and spread the message that this is okay in the community....

It isn't....

I’m gonna be honest with you breh….. a lot of people are put in them roles…..

But we only care or I guess it stands out when they black and men.

Cuz it’s funny no one says shyt when it’s woman

But I feel you.

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps
But how come yall didn't tell me she died that early in the movie tho?:francis:

What a waste of a good pawg.:francis:

And I'm cracking up over the pew pew guy not even showing up for the final fight. Was he under contract somewhere else and couldn't show up for that scene or what?:deadrose:

I've never seen that happen before where one of the actual main characters doesn't show back up for the climax
:deadmanny:

Because Kingo's attachment to humanity was superficial. He agreed with Ikarus about letting the emergence happen but he wasn't going to harm his family for trying to stop it.

Ikarus: Zealot...I'll kill for my faith
Ajak: Martyr...I'll die for my faith
Kingo: I have my faith, but I'm not going to hurt others over what I believe.

Hold your own synthetic nuts :hubie:
Mannnn i been waiting on somebody to bring this up so i can go on my fukk Kingo Rant it was a toss up between him and Druig as far as who I hated more
This nikka lived among us soaking up adulation, praise and riches for 1000's of years. So vain that he refused to just be a famous actor and die, nah he just played his own son...who is also a famous actor on and on...just to continue soaking it all up

then he learns what he is, what we are and what truly makes the universe go 'round......and this coward muthafukka abandoned us!
and that bootlicking fat fukk that was with him was a sorry excuse for a human frfr, So after everybody chose their sides and saved the planet...barely
what was that fool gonna do?
Go back to chilling and making dumb ass bollywood movies?
Nope!
SNATCHED!!

Arishem the judge yoked that nikka up off the planet and I audibly cheered
fukk Kingo

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Mannnn i been waiting on somebody to bring this up so i can go on my fukk Kingo Rant it was a toss up between him and Druig as far as who I hated more
This nikka lived among us soaking up adulation, praise and riches for 1000's of years. So vain that he refused to just be a famous actor and die, nah he just played his own son...who is also a famous actor on and on...just to continue soaking it all up

then he learns what he is, what we are and what truly makes the universe go 'round......and this coward muthafukka abandoned us!
and that bootlicking fat fukk that was with him was a sorry excuse for a human frfr, So after everybody chose their sides and saved the planet...barely
what was that fool gonna do?
Go back to chilling and making dumb ass bollywood movies?
Nope!
SNATCHED!!

Arishem the judge yoked that nikka up off the planet and I audibly cheered
fukk Kingo

When Ajak tells everyone to explore humanity, live a life, find purpose of their own and then we'll come back together and share what we found, it zooms on his face and cuts to them being on set. 7,000 years and all Kingo found was an ego trip.

:pacspit:

As for Druig I love him lol, I actually think he's one of the main characters that has people clamorying for more backstory. He's basically an analog for Lucifer. The first one to rebel against the mission, even if it meant getting killed/cast out. Had he found out the truth when Ikarus did he wouldn't have let it ride.

He had good intentions (IMO) but building a habit of subverting the free will of humans every time they do something you think is in poor judgement can make you a villan, even in the name of peace or truth.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
St louis
outside of the fakkit shyt
the film is a damn gem!
G6A4yZ3.gif

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I liked it. Not my favorite but it was a lot better than Black Widow.

7/10

The director made that shyt look good. The sequel should be better since the back story is out of the way.
I love them acknowledge DC
Why do u love the DC nod? Worst thing about it

Conz

Superstar
Daps
4o minutes into second watch. this shyt is fukkin rough, man. Kit Harrington is EASILY the best character and he absolutely should not be the best character of the first hour of the movie. hoping to like this more than when i saw it in theaters and thought it was "mid" and ranked it like 19th on my MCU list. will finish after the game

The Thena "mind weary" shyt remains absolutely awful, and i don't understand how people were hyping that character. Angelina being a supporting character in this movie with an inexplicable British accent didn't need to happen. that could have been anyone

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
So by them name dropping DC, and DC comics being real in the MCU it totally rules.out a marvel Vs DC movie
First of all DC is comics and movies in the actual Marvel comic books. So it's true to the comics.

Second you are wrong. The fact that they can be mentioned together gets the ball rolling. Remember that fake Batman vs Superman poster in I Am Legend? That got people talking. They can't just come up with a DC Marvel movie out of nowhere. There has to be a justification and usually that justification is knowing fans will pay to see the biggest movie ever.
Third it's also good to acknowledge DC vs Marvel is a fan thing. The actual companies are pretty friendly with each other.

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
First of all DC is comics and movies in the actual Marvel comic books. So it's true to the comics.

Second you are wrong. The fact that they can be mentioned together gets the ball rolling. Remember that fake Batman vs Superman poster in I Am Legend? That got people talking. They can't just come up with a DC Marvel movie out of nowhere. There has to be a justification and usually that justification is knowing fans will pay to see the biggest movie ever.
Third it's also good to acknowledge DC vs Marvel is a fan thing. The actual companies are pretty friendly with each other.
This makes no sense breh, can't be a comic then all be actual heroes within the MCU. The justification would be the same as it was in the comics