Official 'The Eternals' Thread

Daps
Confirmed this. I didn't understand fast enough to avoid but you may as well just forward the entire scene when they show up at bruhs house. All the eternal bruhs do is say stop being a bytch and help us fight and then he says goodbye to twinkle toes with aggressive content. :mjcry:

The white man just won't stop. Called soft bruh a coward in the next scene.

I will. Thank you. I refuse to watch gay content. Planning to watch between today and tomorrow

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Yeah it would, it is a superhero movie, only these were heroes during anciant times and humanity took inspiration on them to create some of the gods, but this isn't the fukking passion of the christ :mjlol:

This is like saying Raised By Wolves is the same genre of show as Hawkeye.

What keeps a project about flying super powered robots transposed onto biblical mythology from being a 'superhero' project???? The logo?

"Superhero" is not a genre, it's an ingredient. They used the souce material, which also references biblical lore, specifically geneis to make an existentialist, sci-fi epic.

Last edited:

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
This is like saying Raised By Wolves is the same genre of show as Hawkeye.

What keeps a project about flying super powered robots transposed onto biblical mythology from being a 'super hero' project???? The logo?

"Super hero" is not a genre, it's an ingredient. They used the souce material, which also references biblical lore, specifically geneis to make an existentialist, sci-fi epic.
They have super powers and are heroes, superheroes :yeshrug:, they even have their own superteam suits.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
I think that eternal ship crashing may set up apocalypse years later.

Any thoughts of this being tied to mutants is done.

I don’t even think they know how to introduce mutants yet. They chose F4 first because it’s easier. They would have to start when they were young a la First Class, have an alternate universe where mutants exist use the snap as an excuse.

Jean toomer

Superstar
Daps
Confirmed this. I didn't understand fast enough to avoid but you may as well just forward the entire scene when they show up at bruhs house. All the eternal bruhs do is say stop being a bytch and help us fight and then he says goodbye to twinkle toes with aggressive content. :mjcry:

white man just won't stop. Called soft bruh a coward in the next scene.
Just getting to this now. When he called my man a coward even my ole lady said this is some bullshyt. The acting is also trash. Completely forgettable nonsense.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Just getting to this now. When he called my man a coward even my ole lady said this is some bullshyt. The acting is also trash. Completely forgettable nonsense.
Inventions created the most chaos for humanity
Gay
Raising another man's son
Scared to fight
Scared of a bag of chips
Called a coward on camera.

:mjtf:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Any thoughts of this being tied to mutants is done.

I don’t even think they know how to introduce mutants yet. They chose F4 first because it’s easier. They would have to start when they were young a la First Class, have an alternate universe where mutants exist use the snap as an excuse.
Apocalypse gained further prominence after he found a celestial ship.

O I think that's all the Easter egg I need. I will believe.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Apocalypse gained further prominence after he found a celestial ship.

O I think that's all the Easter egg I need. I will believe.

but the timelines don’t add up. I could see if the present day events of the movie took place in ancient Egypt times. Then that would make sense. But that also means mutants would’ve had to have existed as well.

I think people were geeked when marvel got the rights back, but didn’t stop to think how they were going to fit into an already established MCU.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
but the timelines don’t add up. I could see if the present day events of the movie took place in ancient Egypt times. Then that would make sense. But that also means mutants would’ve had to have existed as well.

I think people were geeked when marvel got the rights back, but didn’t stop to think how they were going to fit into an already established MCU.
The ship was underground for centuries.

Multiverse + time stream fukkery = do whatever you want.