Official 'The Eternals' Thread

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Just watched this. The fighting was cool, but I wished they didn’t introduce them . Just another group of overpowered folks that’s nowhere to be found in any of the other conflicts in this universe . I get the explanation, but still….

I do feel like the avengers would give them that work though, even Ikaris .

Kinda like any and every conception of 'god' in the history of humanity, that's the point. Turns out god/gods do exist but they have their own grand agenda that has little to do with our day to day actions and desires.

But no, Eternals Versuz Avengers :krs:

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
I need a righteous breh with a kind heart to tell me at what timestamp the gay stuff starts and stops so I can skip it.

I will reward with rep. The High Council of Harlem thanks you for your service in advance.

He kissed his spouse goodbye before leaving to do some shyt he didn't know he'd make it back from. Truthfully, trying to sift through a 2 and a half hour movie just so you can avoid 2 seconds of human interaction is way more fakkity than the kiss.

Daps
He kissed his spouse goodbye before leaving to do some shyt he didn't know he'd make it back from. Truthfully, trying to sift through a 2 and a half hour movie just so you can avoid 2 seconds of human interaction is way more fakkity than the kiss.

Just say you like trannies and move on :hhh:

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
I need a righteous breh with a kind heart to tell me at what timestamp the gay stuff starts and stops so I can skip it.

I will reward with rep. The High Council of Harlem thanks you for your service in advance.
when you see the scene where paperboy tucks the kid in ff to like 1 min and 30 seconds
you won't see the scene
depending on your ff you might flash by it though

Daps
This movie has a 3 second kiss and because you are too fragile to watch it you got multiple posts about it and other stuff like trannies. You are gayng up the thread please stop.

Yes, I'm too "fragile" to watch 2 dudes kissing each other in the mouth. :pachaha:

I'll make this my last response on this cause I don't wanna mess up the thread but it will never cease to amaze me how you sissies tell somebody else they're "soft" and "fragile" for not wanting to see yall engage in ACTUAL soft and fragile activities :skip::mjlol:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Yes, I'm too "fragile" to watch 2 dudes kissing each other in the mouth. :pachaha:

I'll make this my last response on this cause I don't wanna mess up the thread but it will never cease to amaze me how you sissies tell somebody else they're "soft" and "fragile" for not wanting to see yall engage in ACTUAL soft and fragile activities :skip::mjlol:
Just sounds like something really really bad is gonna happen if you do watch it. :mjlol:
But I'll let you tell it.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Had to check in to the hospital. My ulcer Been bleeding all day and I'm pale as shyt. The good news is I can at least watch this.