Official 'The Eternals' Thread

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Why the fukk did Ikaris kill himself? Because he felt bad? :gucci:

Seems like kind of an overreaction, he could've just apologized or something...

I don't think an apology would have cut it fam lol

Don't fly too low (get too involved or attached to humanity)
Don't fly too high (challenge my word or authority, don't seek evolution or free will.)

The assignment was to stay above the fray and babysit until it was time to harvest and move to the next planet. They fukked up on both ends. He lost his faith, family and purpose all in one fell swoop.

The Eternals chose to go against what is essentially god of the old testament when they decided to stop the emergence, thus creating a new testament. Being that he is the inspiration behind that myth (told by Sprite), rather than be exiled, he exiled himself by playing out the fall of Icarus (and the other 'fallen angels').

Last edited:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I don't think an apology would have cut it fam lol

Don't fly too low (get too involved or attached to humanity)
Don't fly too high (challenge my word or authority, don't evolve or exercise free will)

Being that he is the inspiration behind that myth (told by Sprite), he decided to fulfill it when he failed his life mission.

The Eternals chose to go against what is essentually god of the old testament when they decided to stop the emergence, thus creating a new testament. He lost his faith, his family and his purpose all in one fell swoop. So instead of facing them, likely to be exiled, he exiled himself by playing out the fall of icarus (and the other "angels").

I mean….. I ain’t wanna say it but :russ:

Icarus literally killed their leader, was the cause of death for another one on their team by low key helping the Ops level up, lying to everyone and leading them on wild goose chase to distract them, and almost destroyed the planet.

And niccas talking about “he should’ve just apologized”:mjlol::mjlol:

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
I mean….. I ain’t wanna say it but :russ:

Icarus literally killed their leader, was the cause of death for another one on their team by low key helping the Ops level up, lying to everyone and leading them on wild goose chase to distract them, and almost destroyed the planet.

And niccas talking about “he should’ve just apologized”:mjlol::mjlol:

You should see some of the dingbats on reddit.

"The opening dialog has to be the worst in any Marvel movie, Cersi and Ikarus sound so inorganic and clunky"..

:what:

iu

Last edited:

Made Man

All Star
Daps
Just watched this. The fighting was cool, but I wished they didn’t introduce them . Just another group of overpowered folks that’s nowhere to be found in any of the other conflicts in this universe . I get the explanation, but still….

I do feel like the avengers would give them that work though, even Ikaris .

Daps
I need a righteous breh with a kind heart to tell me at what timestamp the gay stuff starts and stops so I can skip it.

I will reward with rep. The High Council of Harlem thanks you for your service in advance.

radio rahiem

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mount Vernon, NY via Trinidad & Tobago
Last edited:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I need a righteous breh with a kind heart to tell me at what timestamp the gay stuff starts and stops so I can skip it.

I will reward with rep. The High Council of Harlem thanks you for your service in advance.

I need you to focus on your new Initiatives :ufdup: