Official 'The Eternals' Thread

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
Na….. we need to get him more acclimated for this then:ehh:

@Neo The Resurrected ONE i have a new assignment for you. Since you being a coward in taking the next step in your progression via watching IronFist as we have instructed you to do for months now :stopitslime:

We can make a pivot.

Instead IF, we now demand you watch Supergirl, Arrow (S4 to the end), Flash, and Legends of Tomorrow.

After you watch all of that, you will be acclimated :ehh:
no no!:damn:
NEO watch iron fist don't subject yourself to that

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
This movie was amazing. I don't understand the criticism
Certain people just shyt on the MCU now for attention. This movie served a purpose in explaining what/who the Eternals & Celestials are. And i'll say this again, if they didn't make this movie and the Eternals just showed up in the MCU, the same people shytting on this movie would have said "they need to make a prequel explaining who the Eternals and Celestials are".

Kind of like Yelena and Black Widow. If Yelena just showed up in the MCU out of nowhere people would have been asking who she is. People don't realize Black Widow was just as much Yelena's origin movie as it is Natasha's origin movie.

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Certain people just shyt on the MCU now for attention. This movie served a purpose in explaining what/who the Eternals & Celestials are. And i'll say this again, if they didn't make this movie and the Eternals just showed up in the MCU, the same people shytting on this movie would have said "they need to make a prequel explaining who the Eternals and Celestials are".

Kind of like Yelena and Black Widow. If Yelena just showed up in the MCU out of nowhere people would have been asking who she is. People don't realize Black Widow was just as much Yelena's origin movie as it is Natasha's origin movie.
I don't get the hate on Black Widow. It was a good movie. It wasn't phenomenal or anything but it was still good.

The Eternals is just mid. It doesn't have anything to do with it being an "origin" movie, in my opinion :manny:

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
I don't get the hate on Black Widow. It was a good movie. It wasn't phenomenal or anything but it was still good.

The Eternals is just mid. It doesn't have anything to do with it being an "origin" movie, in my opinion :manny:
Eternals might be mid, but necessary.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
this is on D+ I believe now. from what I've heard this is the WOAT MCU movie. so I might not check. if its worse than black widow, I'll probably skip as black widow didn't do much for me at all.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
this is on D+ I believe now. from what I've heard this is the WOAT MCU movie. so I might not check. if its worse than black widow, I'll probably skip as black widow didn't do much for me at all.
If you are into the MCU and the theology and/or how the cosmos work in relation to regular humans. It's a must watch. The movie may not be thoroughly entertaining throughout but it is interesting as far as universe building.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I watched Infinity War last night just to review Thanos' motivations with the knowledge of what happens in this movie and the after credit scenes. One thing he did say that refer to his origins that might relate to this movie is, "I ignored my destiny once, I can not do that again. Even for you. I'm sorry, Little One."

I wonder when he ignored his destiny once before and what were the circunstances.

It seems Thanos and his brother were both Eternals but they somehow escaped the Eternal's cycle of protecting life on planets until they are ready to birth a Celestial, getting their memories wiped and doing it all over again and not being reprimanded by the Celestial in charge of them. Maybe it has something to do with the 'destiny that was ignored' that gave them a loophole or something. I would love to see that relationship explored Thanos/Starfox/Celestials.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
the "critics were wrong" victory lap now that it's on streaming was expected. this shyt is mediocre, and they were spot on.

"Who cares what critics say?!" *jacks off to Spiderman's Rotten Tomato score*

fukk rotton tomatos.

I have more of an urge to re-watch Eternals than NWH.

Last edited: