Official 'The Eternals' Thread

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Thought it was dope :yeshrug:

I’ve seen way worse from Marvel.

Naw its dark world tier, putting huge name celebrities in this shyt for minor roles was a bad move.

On top of the two Stark/Snow brothers. Doesn’t let you immerse yourself in the new characters

The action scenes really saved this movie and then they were fighting brainless monsters so even that left something to be desired

Only redeemable things about this movie for me was that they finally figured out how to make super speed look cool in movies. I remember quicksilver being dumb looking in avengers 2, and in x-men outside of the slow mo scenes.

And now galactus can exist in the MCU without it being weird

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
marvel's cosmic stuff is low key pretty bad historically outside of some of the x-men stuff (the Shi'ar, star jammers, the brood, the phoenix force, Vulcan). Adam Warlock, Mar-vell, and the rest outside of the skrull kree war never hit like that to me :manny:. The eternals and celestials are no exception.

galactus / surfer / air walker / tyros-terrax?

373166-160877-trial-of-galactus.jpg

thanos / thanos quest / death?

celestials?

gor?

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Just watched. I thought this was good but execution could’ve been better. World felt empty at times. And story, while interesting, definitely drug on.

I was into it, and the implications it presented. I’d watch a sequel.

Wall

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Hong Kong
Movie wasn't bad but not that interesting either.

Gemma Chan would have me toss my GMB card in a second :shaq:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Still haven't turned it on.

I'm a marvel head but when you tell me there's gonna be 2 dudes locking lips, I'm not gonna be excited to watch :francis:

One scene that only lasts a few seconds.

Na….. we need to get him more acclimated for this then:ehh:

@Neo The Resurrected ONE i have a new assignment for you. Since you being a coward in taking the next step in your progression via watching IronFist as we have instructed you to do for months now :stopitslime:

We can make a pivot.

Instead IF, we now demand you watch Supergirl, Arrow (S4 to the end), Flash, and Legends of Tomorrow.

After you watch all of that, you will be acclimated :ehh: