Official 'The Eternals' Thread

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I fw it :ehh: probably a one-timer but I’m looking forward to where they go with it. I loved the darker cinematography.
My dawg Jon Snow is really boutta be in the MCU :banderas: can’t wait for what they do with Black Knight

Sersi face card is a 10 :wow: and I’m a sucker for that damn British accent :to:

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
Posting while my girl went to the bathroom before we leave the theater, this shyt was super ass I lasted 2 hours before finally falling asleep. Don't even care what happened in the end this shyt was terrible I can't believe how bad it was 2/10 and the only 2 points is cuz my childhood crush Angelina was in it

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Just saw it last night. I fukks with it. Phastos and Druig were actually really dope and well written. I was crushing on Makkari.

The CGI was incredible. Thena killed it of course. Love the way they portrayed the celestials.

Makes me hyped for when they introduce Galactus and Silver Surfer. At least he won't be a cheap looking cloud anymore.

They called ikaris, Clark Kent and superman. Something tells me, there's more to it. Wouldn't be shocked at a DC/Marvel crossover in the future like the comics.

Not a rewatch but definitely a movie I needed to watch to gage the direction of the next phase. It was the Thor of Phase 4.

6.5/10 but a must watch. Drink some coffee and get pass the slower parts.

Last edited:

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
As for the gay shyt, I will say this

Chinaman wasn’t gay
Mexican wasn’t gay
China girl wasn’t gay
Sista wasn’t gay (but she was deaf)
Punjabi wasn’t gay
And no white people were gay.

So the final representation/diversity roles

arab and black man… they made them gay.
And then they made their adopted son a breh.

Nothing breh did in the beginning made you believe he was gay. And the only intimate relationships were among themselves, outside of Jemma Chan’s character.

Basically they were trying to say that being gay is an natural evolutionary step for humans. Or they simply mimicked shyt that was around them.

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
Basically they were trying to say that being gay is an natural evolutionary step for humans. Or they simply mimicked shyt that was around them.

Immortality Bisexuality

Whereas characters with normal lifespans are usually depicted as being attracted to one gender exclusively, immortal characters often turn out to be much less picky about gender. This could be attributed to the fact that we can't know for sure how human sexuality acts over a lifespan of centuries or a strong belief in the Kinsey Scale from the author. Mostly, this is rationalized with a belief that someone who has lived long enough can look outside the box of sexual norms, or that in that amount of time someone of an unexpected gender is bound to attract the character. Or maybe they've just been around for so long that they're running out of new things to try.
For the specific sub-trope of vampire women who like other women, see Lesbian Vampire.

"There IS no straight when you're 400 years old."
— Derek Landy, author of the Skulduggery Pleasant series

Immortality Bisexuality - TV Tropes

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
I fw it :ehh: probably a one-timer but I’m looking forward to where they go with it. I loved the darker cinematography.
My dawg Jon Snow is really boutta be in the MCU :banderas: can’t wait for what they do with Black Knight

Sersi face card is a 10 :wow: and I’m a sucker for that damn British accent :to:

I might be in the minority here but she looked better to me when she was in Captain Marvel with her longer hair/hairstyle. I was :noah: whenever she had a scene in Captain Marvel.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/f4/fa/0b/f4fa0b8bc11d688968555b15db855944.jpg

https://cdn.epicstream.com/assets/uploads/newscover/1569949148gemma-chan-minnerva-marvel-website.png

Last edited:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
I might be in the minority here but she looked better to me when she was in Captain Marvel with her longer hair/hairstyle but I was :noah: whenever she had a scene in Captain Marvel.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/f4/fa/0b/f4fa0b8bc11d688968555b15db855944.jpg

https://cdn.epicstream.com/assets/uploads/newscover/1569949148gemma-chan-minnerva-marvel-website.png

It's 2 things really: the way she carried herself for that role vs this one & a darker color (blue) highlights her facial features more than her natural tone, which is hilarious to me.

Look better covered in blue paint brehettes.:mjlol:

chico25

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's 2 things really: the way she carried herself for that role vs this one & a darker color (blue) highlights her facial features more than her natural tone, which is hilarious to me.

Look better covered in blue paint brehettes.:mjlol:
It worked for Jennifer Lawrence in Xmen. She looked better in those movies than any other movie imo.