Official 'The Eternals' Thread

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Watching the first 30 minutes and I'm :russell:

Maybe it's because I watched CHANG SHI last night and it had like 2 elite fight scenes in the first 30 minutes it felt like:mjlol:

SUB-instagram-superJumbo.jpg

Sensitive Christian Grey

The Fisher King
Daps
Reppin
Welsh Hills
I liked it but it was hard seeing Jon Snow and Rob Stark in this :mjlol:

It was mad strange seein them in regular clothes those two are typecast as a muthafukker to me.

It dawned on me after seeing this it’s just gonna be hard to replicate the magic of the Infinity Saga. That was a magical ride that can never be duplicated…

But the movie was decent

Rob was basically Superman Jon

“Muh purpose, muh Arishem” :scust:

And why did Angelina stop being schizo?

Last edited:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
I believe that is where the negativity comes from. People are use to the usual Marvel formula and this one is more closer to the DCU in how it was done, imo
Yeah, people are obviously free to like what they like but there's a total lack of consistency, so I can't take it seriously.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
It's pretty illogical when you think about it. I'm all for representation in films and it's cool to see a deaf character that utilizes sign. But within the context of this specific story it makes no sense. The eternals are quite literally supersoldiers that were created by cosmic beings--what benefit would there be in creating one with a handicap? Seems like hustling backwards. Or creating one that's gay? Why would the eternals have any sexuality at all? Or free will for that matter? They should be programmed to do strictly what it is the celestials want them to do. Then you don't end up with situations where they rebel, like in this movie. It just makes no sense in the grand scheme of things and made the story fall apart for me.
This that mainstream liberal gay mafia Hollywood shyt. Deaf and gay Eternals made no sense and of course the gay dude had to be black :hhh:

It’s annoying

Coolin'

All Star
Daps
Is there a way
I can watch this online? I don't really wanna go to the theaters to watch

:snooze:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
you're never gonna see a movie again with 10 main characters that doesn't have a gay one. pretty sure ten percent of the population is gay so the math works anyway.

also there's an explanation for the deaf eternal, something about her breaking the sound barrier

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
-Haven't seen the movie yet. I was looking up Brass Bishop & a random article popped up about Mephisto making his MCU debut in this movie & being retconned into a deviant. I don't care about the Eternals so I watched a couple videos & read through this thread looking for more details & so far found nothing about this actually happening. Did I spoil the movie for myself & waste my time over nothing?

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
-Haven't seen the movie yet. I was looking up Brass Bishop & a random article popped up about Mephisto making his MCU debut in this movie & being retconned into a deviant. I don't care about the Eternals so I watched a couple videos & read through this thread looking for more details & so far found nothing about this actually happening. Did I spoil the movie for myself & waste my time over nothing?

Neither….. you just missing out on another chapter in a long book

But do you:hubie: