Official 'The Eternals' Thread

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
First time coming to this thread so I’m interested in seeing other thoughts. Saw the movie last night. This is by far the most boring Marvel movie made. 2hr37min. Only thing good about this movie was the special effects. Me, my wife and other moviegoers were fighting the sleep, a few people even left. Wonder Woman pt2 was more entertaining than this. That rotten tomatoes score from the critics was pretty much spot on with this one. This is at the bottom of the list for me, right behind Black Widow and Thor 2.
Nah, there's a few brehs itt who didn't like this entry into the MCU.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
e78861595c97ff16fc23bfb885aa258a1e4ce033.jpg

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't like how easily the absorbing deviant was killed....

Druig lead a cult in the forest without any historical impact ? ok

The bollywood star just vanished after the ship scene ? ok

The LGBT stuff was whatever but the kissin scene......meh

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
Question for the brehs who saw it (I assume everyone here has) :

What's going in the scene at the end where Jon Snow is in some office and he opens that case with a sword in it? Seems to have all kinds of dark powers. He referred to his family having some secrets earlier. And whose voice do we hear asking him if he's "ready for this"? (Note : I don't know much at all about comics/the MCU :lolbron:

chico25

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Question for the brehs who saw it (I assume everyone here has) :

What's going in the scene at the end where Jon Snow is in some office and he opens that case with a sword in it? Seems to have all kinds of dark powers. He referred to his family having some secrets earlier. And whose voice do we hear asking him if he's "ready for this"? (Note : I don't know much at all about comics/the MCU :lolbron:
The voice is Blade. The sword has a long history in the comics with his character becoming the Black Knight. That's all I know.