Official 'The Eternals' Thread

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
-I meant waste my time trying to figure out Mephisto being a deviant. It kinda made me wanna check this out. Does he really have nothing to do with this movie?

Hmmmm:patrice:

I’d rather not spoil anything and rather you just see the movie for yourself without all this anticipation

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I think I'll go to the movies to see it this weekend. I'll let y'all know how wack it was.

:russ: If you gonna go in already with a sinister mindset to shyt on it

You may as well just go see Ghostbusters breh:mjlol:

No need to “hate” watch it

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
:russ: If you gonna go in already with a sinister mindset to shyt on it

You may as well just go see Ghostbusters breh:mjlol:

No need to “hate” watch it
I'm gonna go in acting like that one weirdo ass nikka that calls it marveL.

Can't remember that fakkits name but I got stock in Disney. I might as well support it through good and bad.

Can't front, Ghostbusters looks good too.

Daps
So brehs be real with me...

I'm not watching until it hits D+ cause I don't wanna catch covid in a red state theater...

But is this movie as bad as they say?

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps

I'm not watching until it hits D+ cause I don't wanna catch covid in a red state theater...

you have to like world they create, if you don't like that, you wont like it. Richard Madden and Gemma Chan carry this movie. If you don't like them, you'll hate it. the brother gay. Kit Harrington is only in this movie for a hot second. Angelina is useless. The rest of the cast don't really matter. Plot pretty basic and predictable as well as the swerves

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC

In a word, No.

Contrary to the cut & paste detractors, each member brings something unique to the table. With the size of this cast, that spreads the plot a little too thin unfortunately. There's just not enough movie for like 10 main characters even with the runtime. There's less comedy than usual MCU entries but it's not devoid of it. Where it really shines is the primary plotline which happens to be more Cosmic in nature than GotG but also a moral quandary that the average person can relate to. The stakes are world ending, so nothing new there outside of the how & why.

If I had to highlight a flaw, it's the Deviants. They're cool but not strong enough to carry the level of menace the film required.

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
For some reason the part thats sticking with me was when Sprite reappears and is walking into a fight.
were-here-sprite.gif

Bummer she lost her powers.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
For some reason the part thats sticking with me was when Sprite reappears and is walking into a fight.
were-here-sprite.gif

if the Eternals are going to be in future movies, then they had no choice but to make her mortal. They wasn’t going to be able to control her natural growth

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
were-here-sprite.gif

if the Eternals are going to be in future movies, then they had no choice but to make her mortal. They wasn’t going to be able to control her natural growth

That little heffa got on my nerves acting like Claudia from interview with a vampire. Sersi should have turned her into a Sprite can and drank it

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
That little heffa got on my nerves acting like Claudia from interview with a vampire. Sersi should have turned her into a Sprite can and drank it
Look Scrappy Doo, dial back the Sprite slander.:ufdup:

I did laugh like a MF when Druig busted her over the head with that rock.:russ: