Official 'The Eternals' Thread

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
On the Kang vs the celestials topic. Kang is more of an intellectual mastermind villain not a power house thanos type. Like someone said he doesnt even exist til a century after this event plus he knows the ending so he weaves in and out taking things he needs here and there and has his castle outside of time.

There was one storyline where he had found a dying celestial at the end of time and took control of it. He is an evil
Mr fantastic
Yeah, that's why I was baffled at the last back & forth because they were mixing canon with the MCU's deviations (no pun intended). We don't know what Kang is even capable of based off the extremely limited snippets from Loki and the Celestials are just now in this film being fleshed out.

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Peep, cool theory video:

But also even prior to Eternals dropping this guy posted a similar theory. He broke it up into a couple of vids so if you find this interesting I would continue.

Yo thats a fire a$$ theory and nice connection of whats to come. Is there anyway for youtubers to trademark their ideas cause if i was a marvel exec even if that wasnt the plan i pick the most meat i could off that bone that was legally possible

:russ:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Yo thats a fire a$$ theory and nice connection of whats to come. Is there anyway for youtubers to trademark their ideas cause if i was a marvel exec even if that wasnt the plan i pick the most meat i could off that bone that was legally possible

You talking about the first video? Yeah, that would be a story actually worthy of topping Infinity Saga.
Yeah, what had me :ohhh: was re-evaluating Thanos' quotes about Titan in Infinity War. Using the word "Extinction" to describes their world ending due to a lack of resources comes off weird. But with the new knowledge we acquired from this movie is it possible Celestial life creation is what he is talking about? Kinda ill.
AND how all this cosmic lore actually ties into a street level hero like Venom is just
blow-mind-mind-blown.gif

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You talking about the first video? Yeah, that would be a story actually worthy of topping Infinity Saga.
Yeah, what had me :ohhh: was re-evaluating Thanos' quotes about Titan in Infinity War. Using the word "Extinction" to describes their world ending due to a lack of resources comes off weird. But with the new knowledge we acquired from this movie is it possible Celestial life creation is what he is talking about? Kinda ill.
AND how all this cosmic lore actually ties into a street level hero like Venom is just
blow-mind-mind-blown.gif

Yea bruh that 1st vid is legit cause i was pissed thinking how they wasted angelina’s character focusing on her mental issues and shyt so linking it back to Thanos having a physical mutation along with the mental defect makes for a powerful enemy.

they can still bring him back by introducing death deciding to tip the scales in her favor again since she had half the universe in her realm for 5 years then wakes up 1 day and all them people bounced

yourgod

Pro
Daps
Finally got around to seeing this, I enjoyed it. It’s some good nerd convoluted comic book shyt. Judging by the dialogue in this thread it’s getting ppls wheels spinning on how it connects to all the other story lines they got going on. I don’t get the terrible reception it received but I think it’s a good jump off point for the next phase. If you lookin for the generic action/cgi/comedy marvel flick this ain’t for you.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Finally got around to seeing this, I enjoyed it. It’s some good nerd convoluted comic book shyt. Judging by the dialogue in this thread it’s getting ppls wheels spinning on how it connects to all the other story lines they got going on. I don’t get the terrible reception it received but I think it’s a good jump off point for the next phase. If you lookin for the generic action/cgi/comedy marvel flick this ain’t for you.
Definitely better than advertised & a positive deviation from "the formula" people are constantly complaining about.:ehh:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:

If this wasn’t a marvel movie and was called something else, it probably gets a better reception.

even some of the few marvel name drops when over peoples heads. The mcu is so vast that at this point if you don’t literally spell shyt out to people in baby terms, they won’t get it.

It’s like Ms. Minutes from Loki needs to be in every marvel movie to explain shyt to people :snoop: and at this point, nikkas expect dr strange to show up in every movie/show that has a crisis now.