Official 'The Eternals' Thread

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can imagine someone or some shady tech company siphoning some latent power from it and somehow fukking up a experiment which leads to the creation of a new hero/villain.
[/QUOTE]

Mr sinister took control of the head in the comics. The same thing happened in the comics. A big ass celestial was just standing in san francisco and was called the dreaming celestial. Not sure if Tiamut was his name. The ending was dope and shows how small we are as humans in the MCU.

no hiding. No sending goons just pop up snatch up them folks then dip. It was like a lovecraft monster appearing.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It was good. The only thing I can think of is (white) people didn’t like that there was no white savior and of course the agenda. But overall it was good to me, much better than some of the mid Marvel movies. I do have to say it’s weird none of the Avengers realized anything was happening and it seems from at least the movie perspective that they’re not that strong. They’re just durable and immortal.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Gilgamesh was my dude. I almost cried thug tears when he died. SMH at him essentially having to beat his wife up whenever she started tripping :pachaha:
They definitely need a loophole to bring my mans back at a future date, he was the best outside Mak.

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
Critics were way too harsh on this

I give this a 7

coli duns explain the end credits

Jon Snow bloodline is that of the Black Knight and that sword was the Ebony Blade. Voice you heard asking him " Are you sure about that?" was Mahershali Ali aka Blade. So strong potential for Black Knight and Blade to team up.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I knew Gilgamesh looked familiar especially with those forearm attacks.
024e1b27-traintobusan.jpg

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
The mutants need to have already been in play for centuries, not some new phenomena. I don't care how they introduce it, Multiverse of Madness whatever but they need to have them as an established & persecuted group.
technically they didnt really show their face and do much of anything until the 1940's or some shyt. Apocalypse was around, and a handful of other mufukas, but they were hiding/dormant.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
What do we think of the dilemma the Eternals were in once their true purpose was revealed to Sersei from their perspective? Obviously us as human beings only can feel one way. But what about them? Was Ikaris wrong or were Ajak and Sersei tripping?

Conz

Superstar
Daps
this is the type of movie that would have a classic sequel b/c they would course correct and take a lot of the criticism to heart

btw, the critics are right about this movie. problem is we've accepted that like 7.5 is a bad movie these days. this is a mid tier half good movie, and that's pretty much what the reviews landed on. you want to make a huge "epic" movie in the midst of the longest running cinematic universe of all time, with the reigning oscar winner directing, you need to fukkin land it. this is just an average Marvel showing.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
this is the type of movie that would have a classic sequel b/c they would course correct and take a lot of the criticism to heart

btw, the critics are right about this movie. problem is we've accepted that like 7.5 is a bad movie these days. this is a mid tier half good movie, and that's pretty much what the reviews landed on. you want to make a huge "epic" movie in the midst of the longest running cinematic universe of all time, with the reigning oscar winner directing, you need to fukkin land it. this is just an average Marvel showing.
I don't give a fukk about Oscars but if Feige thought this was winning major Oscar awards he was dilusional.

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm hearing Gemma Chan wasn't great in this? Also, I assume the two dudes from GoT suck, both those dudes are just eye candy.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
I'm hearing Gemma Chan wasn't great in this? Also, I assume the two dudes from GoT suck, both those dudes are just eye candy.
i thought the 2 main Eternals were boring as fukk. I think it was by design b/c he was supposed to be conflicted and she was supposed to be falling in love with humanity or whatever they wanted to come across, but i don't see how anyone can argue they aren't the most boring, meh, "main characters" so far in the MCU. Carol Danvers is Tony Stark compared to Sersi.