Official 'The Eternals' Thread

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
He really almost is except he is a major part of the team

His power is dope when put into practice. I don't know much about the Phastos character but it reminded me of Green Lantern how he can materialize objects and shape them whoever he pleases. There is potential for him to be a really interesting character but I don't trust Marvel writers and producers to be brave in that regard and give us a nuanced character, instead they'll pander and neuter his impact in the future movies. I could be way off base, but I doubt it :myman:

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
His power is dope when put into practice. I don't know much about the Phastos character but it reminded me of Green Lantern how he can materialize objects and shape them whoever he pleases. There is potential for him to be a really interesting character but I don't trust Marvel writers and producers to be brave in that regard and give us a nuanced character, instead they'll pander and neuter his impact in the future movies. I could be way off base, but I doubt it :myman:
Yup they just gon shoehorn is love life in whenever he’s back

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
Yup they just gon shoehorn is love life in whenever he’s back

He got snatched up by the celestial right? Next flick is going to 2 hours of how he needs to get back to his husband and son instead of fully exploring his powers and new-ish found freedom :dead:

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
I still don't fully know how to feel about it. I thought it was good but not really good. A lot to digest and it's def not a usual marvel movie.
Yea a lot of uncertainty when it comes to world building. Then it’s no avengers so who the hell gonna do something about that big ass celestial head n shyt

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
So everything I said was true, then why did you chime in with " none of this true" ? :what: I was really trying to have a dialog but you jumped straight to lying and then got emotional when you had no facts to refute my points. :skip:

If you enjoyed the movie and portrayal of phastos, good for you. We don't all need to like what you like. :yeshrug:

you said he didn’t do anything in the fight

he was probably the mvp of that fight because he kept ikaris busy

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
you said he didn’t do anything in the fight

he was probably the mvp of that fight because he kept ikaris busy

I didn't mention the fight at all :dwillhuh: :dead: this whole back and forth is down to you failing to read and comprehend my post, followed by not addressing the points I made in my post and then accusing me of being miserable. For my peace of mind, just don't quote me anymore. It's clear you're not up to having an honest conversation or dialog. All the best, bruh.

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
Yea a lot of uncertainty when it comes to world building. Then it’s no avengers so who the hell gonna do something about that big ass celestial head n shyt

I can imagine someone or some shady tech company siphoning some latent power from it and somehow fukking up a experiment which leads to the creation of a new hero/villain.[/QUOTE]

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
Leading up to the mutants somehow?[/QUOTE]

:ohhh:shyt, maybe. Like your rightly pointed out, that Celestial head is sticking out and some curious mind is gonna try and figure out what it is.

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I had 2 fb friends had their post blocked on Fb. One criticized RT. The other stated Marvel should have had a series on Disney + to develop the characters before the movie. So be careful if you're on fb and plan to make a post.