Official 'The Eternals' Thread

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
nikka They sorcerers sense should have tingled!:mjgrin:
They should have felt a disturbance in the mf force!:mjgrin:

or........

They could reside in a sanctum specifically made to defend earth from wild cosmic mystical threats such as this!:stopitslime:

and in that sanctum should at least be an alarm that goes off when shyt like this happens:yeshrug:
I feel like they know not to mess with things like this
It’s like when the ancient one was in New York but didn’t help the avengers
They know when to interfere and when to not

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Additional initial thoughts, def feels like this should’ve been a two parter, there’s just too much to pack in one film (eternals as characters, deviants, cosmic and earths history in the MCU). Also…..
was thanos right???:lupe:

i like that this is a celestial origin story and bout thanos. They said they feed off intelligent life so the threat of thanos is was elevated the avengers. i thought they were going to mention that the celestial being born is wrapped in a vibranium cac00n connecting the history to wakandas start too.

phastos looking pudgy in his purple suit they couldve made sprite the fat one instead of double dosing paper boi with the goofy shyt. Wouldnt his kid be a gay god or is that an adopted son since they decided to put that in there they gotta clear it up

:patrice:

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i like that this is a celestial origin story and bout thanos. They said they feed off intelligent life so the threat of thanos is was elevated the avengers. i thought they were going to mention that the celestial being born is wrapped in a vibranium cac00n connecting the history to wakandas start too.

phastos looking pudgy in his purple suit they couldve made sprite the fat one instead of double dosing paper boi with the goofy shyt. Wouldnt his kid be a gay god or is that an adopted son since they decided to put that in there they gotta clear it up

:patrice:

Yeah I think this does re-contextualize the snap in a way to elevate Thanos’s impact post Loki, I also think the whole story of the eternals isn’t being fully told and I think the post credit scene alludes to that.

Really Interesting point regarding vibramium origins:ohhh:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
DC level in terms of actually having weight, artistic visuals and being a movie you'd gain more from by rewatching it. :wow:

Dont let the RT score scare yall. People will actually discuss this movie years from now. Other than the typical "It was fun, but I dont remember much about it"

"Of all modern interpretations of Superman, this is Zack Snyder's with Man of Steel whiich inspired me the most because he approached this myth in an authentic and very real way," a now-viral translation of an interview between Zhao and a French-language outlet. "I remember thinking it was Superman by Terrence Malick when I saw the trailer. This film left a strong impression on me. But Ikaris is of course our own take on Superman."

Name a comic book director that Zack aint influence :wow:

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
Movie was very Bland and the humor was lame, but the mythology it brings to the mcu is pretty interesting. They just need more compelling leads
They changed the personalities of the characters and watered-down their powers just to make one particular Eternal look like Superman. I liked the movie overall but that's just my one gripe.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Say what you want about this movie but dam the way they showed how a speedster moves was fantastic. Makkari speedster is probably the best speedster ever shown on film/tv in terms of how she moves and the impact of her speed.

yeah i saw that from the first trailer

I am convinced.

Stylistically this is going to take the MCU to another level. Above James Gunn even.

Look at the way they did that super speed (compared to how MCU quicksilver is done).

Re-imagined and 1000% an improvement.

:wow:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I would rather nobody be in a relationship if it has to be a gay person included

I hear you…..

I guess the DC Stan in me:mjgrin:

I just got desensitized with this type of shyt since this is old and been going on for a minute now.

Hell even Superman is now gay and got a boyfriend. A Green Lantern is gay and it’s just like :yeshrug: at this point

They went light with it compared to many other shows