Official The Boys Season 3 Thread

StackorStarve

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
i don't believe The Boys can go on without Homelander. He's so important to the whole dynamic of the show... when he's gone.. the show probably done
Unfortunately I agree. So if that’s the case then I hope they make the next season their last and go out while it’s still good. Cuz honestly HL should’ve killed the whole squad by now.

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps
1. fukk A-Train.

2, Hughie and Butcher out here llike some strung out heroin addicts. Hell, Hughie took the V, IMMEDIATELY stopped shaving. And I REALLY don't think he "broke into butcher's case". If anything, Butcher left the stuff out for him to find. He prolly wants the whole team taking it.

3. Homelander belongs on some GOAT villains list. Dude is such an entertaining scumbag villain.

4. Adversely, Butcher is a Villain Protagonist at this point, and is generating that Walter White/Joffery/Young Bucks heat, where you hate the character so much that you actually hate the character.

5. My girl started calling Soldier Boy "Summer Soldier" :laff:

Butcher telling Hughie to stay away from the V like

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Homo cac exposed :umad:

fukkin childish hoe right here. My OG post said nothing disrespect toward you, but you got all in your feelings and started name calling.

The B in your username stands for bytchboy because that’s what you are. You’re softer than The Deep, homie. :mjlol:

Keep my name out your lip, fukk off, and stop derailing the thread. :camby:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
fukkin childish hoe right here. My OG post said nothing disrespect toward you, but you got all in your feelings and started name calling.

The B in your username stands for bytchboy because that’s what you are. You’re softer than The Deep, homie. :mjlol:

Keep my name out your lip, fukk off, and stop derailing the thread. :camby:
Saying u a possible stan because my opinion of the show differs from yours got u feeling some type of way? Mannnn u aint built for the coli then. Ill dap u up to squash this shyt

Btw, my replies were calm but u litterally came in like a hoe ass stan and hit me with the :childplease: reply and then proceeded to say im the only one who thinks its boring so far like that matters...

Im about to finish episode 3 on and come back to see if my view has changed. Loved season 1 and 2 but so far these first few eps seem meh

Last edited:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Saying u a possible stan because my opinion of the show differs from yours got u feeling some type of way? Mannnn u aint built for the coli then. Ill dap u up to squash this shyt

Btw, my replies were calm but u litterally came in like a hoe ass stan and hit me with the :childplease: reply and then proceeded to say im the only one who thinks its boring so far like that matters...

Im about to finish episode 3 on and come back to see if my view has changed. Loved season 1 and 2 but so far these first few eps seem meh
You literally kept on with the stan shyt. :comeon:

All you had to do was state your reasons in the first place for why you think it's boring instead of accusations, You even got defensive when another poster piggybacked my quote, and his reply was tame. I didn't even get "heated" until you kept on; shyt was annoying. :dahell:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
You literally kept on with the stan shyt. :comeon:

All you had to do was state your reasons in the first place for why you think it's boring instead of accusations, You even got defensive when another poster piggybacked my quote, and his reply was tame. I didn't even get "heated" until you kept on; shyt was annoying. :dahell:

Hey all i said was "ok stan." And stated it was boring so far and u took offense :manny:

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Frenchie gotta take some V and kill that russian bytch man

she getting on my nerves
What make it so odd to me is giving his backstory :demonic: he should have no problem dealing with her and her gang they are light weights compare to the people he been fighting against also he CIA asset like what the hell:what:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Frenchie gotta take some V and kill that russian bytch man

she getting on my nerves

oh wow…that’d be interesting…I’m thinking he’ll have to now that shorty don’t have her powers…especially if they try to take/hold her hostage to force him to do more shyt for them

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I think next season should be last and that's when they kill him off. I highly doubt they kill him off and come back for season 4. Too many people would stop watching.

And I hope his son is the one to take him out.

Homelander makes this show. Easily one of the best tv show villains I’ve seen in a while but at the same time I hope they kill that mfer by the end of the season for the sake of the show. I’ve never read the comics so idk what the plot would be like without HL but I don’t want to watch another season of Butcher and the reluctant gang failing their way through each episode trying to kill him.

Naw The Boys has at least two more seasons.

You can see them setting up what will happen.

Homelander will probably lose everything at the end of this season (right now he's on top and the strongest he's been in the show) and get depowered.

In Season 4 we'll see Homelander for a season without powers and him being powerless which will drive him insane. He'll get over his need to be loved and decide there's no problem being feared. He'll then get his powers back with him no longer holding back and he takes over America for the final season 5.