Official The Boys Season 3 Thread

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
The first 2 episodes to me are. Wtf is so great or entertaining about the first 2 episodes? :dahell:

Swear u nikkas turn into dapping whores if someone says something in here that isnt the majority :heh:
I said I never heard anyone else who called it boring. Why you getting defensive?

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So Soldier Boy can take away a Supe's powers for good? Interesting.

The parallels between Soldier Boy and Homelander were there but Soldier Boy seemed to actually feel something for Crimson Countess unlike Homelander with Maeve. Soldier Boy seems more like a giant a$$hole with superpowers while Homelander is just a psychopath.

The foreshadowing has been all over the place that either Frenchie or Kimiko are going to die. After this episode, my bet is on Frenchie.

SMFH @ A-Train. I don't feel a bit sorry for A-Train and I hope what is left of his family disowns him at this point (but lets him foot the medical bills). He knew any 'apology' from Blue Hawk was going to be utter, made for tv bullshyt. There was nothing redemptive in his actions at all - they were as self-serving as ever, and now his brother is paying the price.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
1. fukk A-Train.

2, Hughie and Butcher out here llike some strung out heroin addicts. Hell, Hughie took the V, IMMEDIATELY stopped shaving. And I REALLY don't think he "broke into butcher's case". If anything, Butcher left the stuff out for him to find. He prolly wants the whole team taking it.

3. Homelander belongs on some GOAT villains list. Dude is such an entertaining scumbag villain.

4. Adversely, Butcher is a Villain Protagonist at this point, and is generating that Walter White/Joffery/Young Bucks heat, where you hate the character so much that you actually hate the character.

5. My girl started calling Soldier Boy "Summer Soldier" :laff:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I don’t think the Herogasm is gonna live up to the expectations

I think people are doing with this that’s being done with Marvel in putting the bar so damn high it’s impossible to reach and then when it doesn’t off the strength of people putting it way out of their own reach.

There is gonna be silly disappointment instead of just appreciating it for what it is

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
it gets better…I was ehh on the first 3 eps when I watched em…last 2 have been really good tho…especially ep 5

I said I never heard anyone else who called it boring. Why you getting defensive?
Litterally two others in here have said the same shyt (first 3 episodes being boring) yet no one else is saying it but me... ok, coli never change :dead:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Good for u. I came across a bunch of werido stans who cant understand the concept of not sharing the same views in the green.

You speak for yourslef u brainless sheep
fukkboy stays calling others Stans just because they like the show. can’t help it if your ADD ass can’t sit for an hour and watch a proper story build. :skip:

fukk up already. :russell:

Daps
I think Homelander isn't totally sure if she can pop his head or not. It seemed insinuated that the whole reason he was shook of Edgar was due to having her as a weapon which is why he turned on Edgar after getting to her. He can tell that she's intimidated by him so playing the cocky role to make her think she can't try to or he'd kill her.

None of this is true. Homelander never thought Edgar had a weapon. Edgar is a strong black man and he was in charge and wasn't afraid of Homelander and didn't suck up to him like everybody else did. He even said this was why be was intimidated by him in the last episode.

Daps
Vought has to have a fail-safe in case Homelander or anyone who is extremely powerful goes off the rails right? You would think.

Nope. It was like releasing the first version of something and recognizing that you have bugs. They are working on fixing those bugs in the next rollout, by only allowing ppl to have powers for 24 hours. The only failsafe that Vought has on their heroes is their need to be loved and their love of fame and money. That's what they've been using up until now.