Official The Boys Season 3 Thread

Avisible Man

S/N: 52093850
Daps
Nope. It was like releasing the first version of something and recognizing that you have bugs. They are working on fixing those bugs in the next rollout, by only allowing ppl to have powers for 24 hours. The only failsafe that Vought has on their heroes is their need to be loved and their love of fame and money. That's what they've been using up until now.

I wouldn't put it past Vought to have have a plan to raise Ryan to be a long-term failsafe. Raise him without knowing he's a supe. Have him live a life full of love and not one where he's studied like a labrat like his pops was. When he comes of age, maybe they thought they'd have the better version of Homelander who would be even more loved by the public and someone who could possibly takeout Homelander I'd it came to that, but that prolly wouldn't happen given that he's only half Homelander :yeshrug:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Litterally two others in here have said the same shyt (first 3 episodes being boring) yet no one else is saying it but me... ok, coli never change :dead:
ehhhh is not boring fam.. That's more indifferent.

I didn't say everyone liked it. I didn't say I never say someone say they hated it. Or it's not for them. Or whatever.

Maybe I missed it in here. But I have not heard the word "boring" used to describe this show. You can hate it for many reasons.. But I haven't seen people say they sat around bored... My mistake if someone did. I mean there's 8 billion people on earth

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I read the comics so I underestimated the reactions from ppl who weren’t familiar at all with the show’s premise early on…cool video showing reactions to the very first episode

Who Not How

Superstar
Daps
Folks are getting spoiled now. The show is still great this season, it's just a little more dark IMO. But the writing is still fantastic. And if you binge watching it, the gore and violence might start getting too bland like "aight more guts again".

This show is still in the top tier of shows out right now - a "boring" episode of The Boys would be a 10/10 episode for another series.

I'm enjoying this peacefully until I hate watch the new season of The Chi later this week.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Is this just the first episode?

ya not even the whole thing…just the opening scenes leading up to when hughie loses his girlfriend…so there are no spoilers unless someone hasn’t started watching the very first episode in the series…it’s just a “fun” reminder of how things kicked off

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Folks are getting spoiled now. The show is still great this season, it's just a little more dark IMO. But the writing is still fantastic. And if you binge watching it, the gore and violence might start getting too bland like "aight more guts again".

This show is still in the top tier of shows out right now - a "boring" episode of The Boys would be a 10/10 episode for another series.

I'm enjoying this peacefully until I hate watch the new season of The Chi later this week.

honestly, having forced myself to read most of the books when they were coming out?

I NEVER wouldve thought the show would be this good.

I think I actually avoided watching the show just based on the books.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
fukkboy stays calling others Stans just because they like the show. can’t help it if your ADD ass can’t sit for an hour and watch a proper story build. :skip:

fukk up already. :russell:

Lmao at story build. Man get yo silly stan ass outta here :camby:

Watching fakkits kiss and the inside of dikks is your thing then no wonder u loving this season :scust:

StackorStarve

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Homelander makes this show. Easily one of the best tv show villains I’ve seen in a while but at the same time I hope they kill that mfer by the end of the season for the sake of the show. I’ve never read the comics so idk what the plot would be like without HL but I don’t want to watch another season of Butcher and the reluctant gang failing their way through each episode trying to kill him.

Last edited:

Who Not How

Superstar
Daps
Homelander makes this show. Easily one of the best tv show villains I’ve seen in a while but at the same time I hope they kill that mfer by the end of the season for the sake of the show. I’ve never read the comics so idk what the plot would like without HL but I don’t want to watch another season of Butcher and the reluctant gang failing their way through each episode trying to kill him.
I think next season should be last and that's when they kill him off. I highly doubt they kill him off and come back for season 4. Too many people would stop watching.

And I hope his son is the one to take him out.