Official The Boys Season 3 Thread

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
Naw The Boys has at least two more seasons.

You can see them setting up what will happen.

Homelander will probably lose everything at the end of this season (right now he's on top and the strongest he's been in the show) and get depowered.

In Season 4 we'll see Homelander for a season without powers and him being powerless which will drive him insane. He'll get over his need to be loved and decide there's no problem being feared. He'll then get his powers back with him no longer holding back and he takes over America for the final season 5.

This is basically what I see happening too

Homelander having to deal with losing his powers is too interesting a story line not to do

They may even redeem him somehow if a new big bad appears

StackorStarve

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Naw The Boys has at least two more seasons.

You can see them setting up what will happen.

Homelander will probably lose everything at the end of this season (right now he's on top and the strongest he's been in the show) and get depowered.

In Season 4 we'll see Homelander for a season without powers and him being powerless which will drive him insane. He'll get over his need to be loved and decide there's no problem being feared. He'll then get his powers back with him no longer holding back and he takes over America for the final season 5.
I hope we get two more seasons. The writing has been good so I’ll give em the benefit of the doubt. Just hope they don’t fukk it up.

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
Homelander makes this show. Easily one of the best tv show villains I’ve seen in a while but at the same time I hope they kill that mfer by the end of the season for the sake of the show. I’ve never read the comics so idk what the plot would be like without HL but I don’t want to watch another season of Butcher and the reluctant gang failing their way through each episode trying to kill him.
Same in the comics. He dies in one of the last issues after attempting to lead a Supe overthrow of the US government. Kills the President and everything.

Who Not How

Superstar
Daps
What make it so odd to me is giving his backstory :demonic: he should have no problem dealing with her and her gang they are light weights compare to the people he been fighting against also he CIA asset like what the hell:what:
Yeah I'm not feeling the Russian side plot. He fighting and killing Supes but acting scary around Nina. I just assume Frenchie is dying this season or something and they had to come up with something for him to do. I don't give a damn about his FWB getting murked for running off on the plug.

Who Not How

Superstar
Daps
I
I hope we get two more seasons. The writing has been good so I’ll give em the benefit of the doubt. Just hope they don’t fukk it up.
I usually get ready to move on from a series by the 4th season but like you said, the writing is too good so I'll watch until the series is over even if it stays going a little too long.

Daps
i don't believe The Boys can go on without Homelander. He's so important to the whole dynamic of the show... when he's gone.. the show probably done

Yeah they will probably turn him from a faux hero into an anti hero like they did Negan on the Walking Dead. There's no way this show can be great without the specter of HL looming large over the cast.

Who Not How

Superstar
Daps
This is basically what I see happening too

Homelander having to deal with losing his powers is too interesting a story line not to do

They may even redeem him somehow if a new big bad appears
I'm not sure how you can redeem him for most viewers. With everything he has done, he could save the world from aliens and he would still be a piece of sh!t imo.