Official The Boys Season 3 Thread

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
not surprised at a-train one bit…supersonic dude shouldn’t have took it upon himself to just randomly bring ppl in on the plan starlight basically just shared with him…starlight would’ve known not to trust a-train…anyway his character was just as useless…would’ve liked to see his powers in action tho

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
I wonder if soldier boys chest beam
looking very identical to homelanders eye beam except more intense is intentional. It could have been any other kind of effect but they chose that.

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
Edgar was always portrayed 10 steps ahead. The way he was portrayed this episode was lazy. They dumbed him down like crazy to push a plot line
Who says he's still not ahead? He said at the start of the season he was tired of dealing with supes, maybe having Homelander off his leash and fukking everything up is part of his plan. He basically told that to his face this ep.

Gotta destroy to rebuild

:mjpls:

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who says he's still not ahead? He said at the start of the season he was tired of dealing with supes, maybe having Homelander off his leash and fukking everything up is part of his plan. He basically told that to his face this ep.

Gotta destroy to rebuild

He seemed caught off guard at the press conference. Him also leaving ol girls file so accessible is lazy given how important she is and knowing supes exist

Avisible Man

S/N: 52093850
Daps

Gotta destroy to rebuild

Iont know if this was part of his plan. I wouldn't put it passed him with all his cool calm and collected scheme hatchery. He did look genuinely shocked when Neuman did what she did. And while he was still the coolest dude in the room talking to Homelander letting him know he wasn't worthy of his respect, he did slam that glass of whatever he was drinking as he left the room. That looked like genuine emotion. That was like him saying "damn, u got me!" But who knows with him. :yeshrug:

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Iont know if this was part of his plan. I wouldn't put it passed him with all his cool calm and collected scheme hatchery. He did look genuinely shocked when Neuman did what she did. And while he was still the coolest dude in the room talking to Homelander letting him know he wasn't worthy of his respect, he did slam that glass of whatever he was drinking as he left the room. That looked like genuine emotion. That was like him saying "damn, u got me!" But who knows with him. :yeshrug:

:jbhmm:When homelander does wild out which he did when he kill supersonic:to: but does so in such a big fashion that he cant gloss over or under play it. It will mostly get the government running into stan arms to green light his super soldier program:mjgrin:. which what stan want it in the end anyways but not in such mess way it going happen now that homelander his off his leash:demonic:.

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
A train did nothing wrong. Supersonic was an idiot that was about to get everyone killed regardless.