Official The Boys Season 3 Thread

peppe

Superstar
Daps
hughie is gonna be on some crackhead shyt with the compound v now that he got a taste of power :pachaha:

And it wasn’t even the cool powers that butcher got

A train is a whole bytch- the commercial was funny though

Hughie a whole crackhead now, tweaking in the passenger side like :ahh:

Cant blame him, he finally thought he was doing the right thing only to find out he was getting played.

Got the USSR making fun of you that your a cuck on national tv, that shyt gotta burn slow.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Possibly. Kind of seems like they're doing a Captain America / Winter soldier kind of spin but in The Boys format.

He's obviously been turned into something else. He's likely no longer team America.

He will have to do something pretty drastic for it to catch the attention of the 7 and make them band together. He could very well go back to the 7 on some double agent type of stuff and go from there.

I think they're gonna do him like Trump.

Where he preaches all this pro-America stuff but is really working for The Russians behind the scenes or just has his own agenda.

I think by the end of this season he will have joined the seven, depowered Homelander and taken over.

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Me every time HL is on screen before he says just kidding :whoa:

They speak way to freely in the headquarters to think they could put on over on HL. Like I keep reminding myself: he has super hearing, he can hear you guys!

This was a good Kimiko episode. She's really good at showing the little bit of remorse after killing someone.

The writing team had fun with those dildo names. Silent Screamer :mjlol:

The Junk song at the end

FXMKBAPq_o.gif

Daps
Reppin
Botz
I feel homelander going to catch a major ass whooping embarrassment this season. The show is building him up just to tear him down real bad. Season 4 will probably be the fall out of him being compete loser stays.

A-train really is a whole hoe

I seriously can't wait for a Butcher(on temporary V) vs Homelander. As far as the rest, I don't see any of the 7 going after him, they are too scared of Homelander.

BobbyBooshay

Arnold Jackson
Daps
Reppin
London
That disgusting ass part is gone but A-train is still the white man's bootlick we all know and love. :beli: it doesn't help that I legitimately hate the negro playing the role too.

Never took to him from that show when he was a NBA player, I forget the name of the show