Official The Boys Season 3 Thread

Warren Peace

Superstar
Daps
Loving the season so far just not a fan of all the gay shyt and male nudity.

Homelander might be the best character on TV right now (not that I like him but his motivations are real and ugly) and love how the writers are not afraid to touch topics like BLM and racism.
They need to get some tiddies in this bytch ASAP

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
I need more Edgar and Homelander scenes. Its a gotdamn acting clinic when those two are on cam together :banderas:
And forreal how can you hate Homelander? Dude is so got damn entertaining. When he popped up in ole girl apartment like cmon try it had me :dead:
When he popped up in hank and starlight crib like "whatchall talking bout? Yo what that p*ssy hittin like bruh? Im just joking even tho this how me and maeve got it poppin"
He clowning the Mexican dudes having a Fiesta and shyt :dead:
shyttin on Atrain:dead:
Dude is the best and I hope he beat Butcher ass :blessed:
I hope my sexy ass Asian survive. She so adorable and sweet and sympathetic. She's needed to bring that side out in the boys.

But by far my favorite scene and I wouldn't even say it was the whole scene just the moment when hank zoom out his clothes and punch ole dude and mothers milk was like "your dikk's out" :laff:
He said it with so much disappointment and disgust it was the perfect level of each. I had to replay it twice cause I was laughing so hard :laff::laff:

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I need more Edgar and Homelander scenes. Its a gotdamn acting clinic when those two are on cam together :banderas:
And forreal how can you hate Homelander? Dude is so got damn entertaining. When he popped up in ole girl apartment like cmon try it had me :dead:
When he popped up in hank and starlight crib like "whatchall talking bout? Yo what that p*ssy hittin like bruh? Im just joking even tho this how me and maeve got it poppin"
I hope my sexy ass Asian survive. She so adorable and sweet and sympathetic. She's needed to bring that side out in the boys.

But by far my favorite scene and I wouldn't even say it was the whole scene just the moment when hank zoom out his clothes and punch ole dude and mothers milk was like "your dikk's out" :laff:
He said it with so much disappointment and disgust it was the perfect level of each. I had to replay it twice cause I was laughing so hard :laff::laff:
When he leaves starlight on the roof of the building and tells her to find her own way back :dead:
As much as I like Butcher killing off Homelander would ruin this show. Butcher is replaceable.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
When he leaves starlight on the roof of the building and tells her to find her own way back :dead:
As much as I like Butcher killing off Homelander would ruin this show. Butcher is replaceable.
i dont even care for Butcher, not that the actor isnt doing a good job but he doesnt really add that much. His story is kinda meh and he not even on Homelander radar anymore like that. the introduction of Newman kinda weakened Butcher imo

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps

He’s… he’s a white supremacist sociopathic narcissist breh

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
I was just starting to feel bad for A-Train but he’s a ho of the highest order :scust:

At least we got confirmation that Black Noir is a breh so now I don’t have to root for him anymore :banderas:

With all the gruesome shyt that happened this episode, the ether that Gustavo Fring dropped on Homelander was on another level :damn:
A-Train going to die and he's going to get a pathetic death

I thought they were setting him up for redemption

Avisible Man

S/N: 52093850
Daps
Binge releases are bad for the life of a show.

If this was released all at once this thread would be dead in 2 weeks

Amazon got the right idea. They hook u with 3 episodes in the first week and then drop one a week from there. HBO Max is doing the same thing. I like that formula. It's a nice blend of the two release styles and u can get ur binge on initially and still extend the life of the show from there.