Official The Boys Season 3 Thread

Avisible Man

S/N: 52093850
Daps
A train did nothing wrong. Supersonic was an idiot that was about to get everyone killed regardless.

If I had to hear that "baby baby baby got ur license to drive" one more gat damn time...U can drive ur dumbass to the pearly gates. Vaya con dios hije puta. :camby:U will not be missed. Also, u will be getting a closed casket. :mjlol:

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is Black Noir the only member of the seven that Homelander doesn’t regularly treat like shyt? :russ:
Yeah I think it’s because he has no identity and is a company yes man. He’s basically a computer lol. He’s the only one that never acts on self interest and since he doesn’t even have a face or a voice to his name he’s not a threat to Homelanders popularity

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Crazy how i can't really remember what episode is what because the story blends together so seamlessly there's really no "down time" at all..

The Boys is easily one of the best written and crafted shows on TV.
Yeah the Boys is probably the only show I don’t mind the weekly episode format. Every episode is 10/10 when it comes to entertainment. They don’t have filler episodes

Avisible Man

Daps
Yeah I think it’s because he has no identity and is a company yes man. He’s basically a computer lol. He’s the only one that never acts on self interest and since he doesn’t even have a face or a voice to his name he’s not a threat to Homelanders popularity

I forget which episode it was in season 1 where Homelander is having a meeting with The Seven at Vought Tower. He's getting at them cuz they just stay fukkin up and not getting the job done. He gets at all those incompetents except for Black Noir. He says, "not you, Noir. You've been great." Homelander was all about the hero shyt and he saw that Black Noir was just out there beheading mufukkas, slicing nikkas from neck to navel. That man was on his job and gave Homelander no reason at all to fukk with him. That scene always stuck out to me.

fe2bi2abvig31.jpg

ac318fd2-94e3-41a6-b97e-9053e3594500_text.gif

Avisible Man

Daps
I forget which episode it was in season 1 where Homelander is having a meeting with The Seven at Vought Tower. He's getting at them cuz they just stay fukkin up and not getting the job done. He gets at all those incompetents except for Black Noir. He says, "not you, Noir. You've been great." Homelander was all about the hero shyt and he saw that Black Noir was just out there beheading mufukkas, slicing nikkas from neck to navel. That man was on his job and gave Homelander no reason at all to fukk with him. That scene always stuck out to me.

fe2bi2abvig31.jpg

ac318fd2-94e3-41a6-b97e-9053e3594500_text.gif

If you've seen The Boys Diabolical, episode 8, then you know another reason why Homelander respects Black Noir. It's the first time Vought rolls Homelander out as a supe and Stan Edgar has Black Noir mentor him. Black Noir is Vought's number one supe at the time and Homelander is convinced by Titty Milk Stillwell that Noir is there to steal his shine and be his babysitter.

During Homelander's first mission, things don't go as planned. There's a hostage situation at a power plant. Homelander is told to wait for Noir, who will be there in 14 minutes but Homelander has to be the hero. Homelander massacres the hostage takers and all but one hostage. Black Noir shows up and "saves" her, or so u think. Nope. Black Noir snaps that bytch's neck cuz he understands the situation. He writes a speech for Homelander to give to the press about using his body to shield the blast of a bomb and not being able to save the hostages. He gives his famous line about the hostages being "the real heroes."

Back at Vought, he's watching the news with Titty Milk and she tells him that his numbers went up. He tells her that she was wrong about Noir and that he had a few things to teach him.

That's the real reason why Homelander don't fukk with Noir.

Mr Clean

Superstar
Daps
If you've seen The Boys Diabolical, episode 8, then you know another reason why Homelander respects Black Noir. It's the first time Vought rolls Homelander out as a supe and Stan Edgar has Black Noir mentor him. Black Noir is Vought's number one supe at the time and Homelander is convinced by Titty Milk Stillwell that Noir is there to steal his shine and be his babysitter.

During Homelander's first mission, things don't go as planned. There's a hostage situation at a power plant. Homelander is told to wait for Noir, who will be there in 14 minutes but Homelander has to be the hero. Homelander massacres the hostage takers and all but one hostage. Black Noir shows up and "saves" her, or so u think. Nope. Black Noir snaps that bytch's neck cuz he understands the situation. He writes a speech for Homelander to give to the press about using his body to shield the blast of a bomb and not being able to save the hostages. He gives his famous line about the hostages being "the real heroes."

Back at Vought, he's watching the news with Titty Milk and she tells him that his numbers went up. He tells her that she was wrong about Noir and that he had a few things to teach him.

That's the real reason why Homelander don't fukk with Noir

I might have to watch that now. Thought it was some goofy shyt after the first episode :ohhh:

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
Loving the season so far just not a fan of all the gay shyt and male nudity.

Homelander might be the best character on TV right now (not that I like him but his motivations are real and ugly) and love how the writers are not afraid to touch topics like BLM and racism.

Avisible Man

Daps
I might have to watch that now. Thought it was some goofy shyt after the first episode :ohhh:

Kripke, the show runner for The Boys, said that the finale, which was the episode I referenced, was cannon to to The Boys series. The rest, he said, was "insane multiverse fukkery." I only watched the finale and the first 4 episodes. That was enough for me.

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Loving the season so far just not a fan of all the gay shyt and male nudity.

Homelander might be the best character on TV right now (not that I like him but his motivations are real and ugly) and love how the writers are not afraid to touch topics like BLM and racism.
Yeah Homelander is in the company of Tony Soprano, Walter White, Omar Little, etc. he’s going to go down as a Goat type character. Antony Starr is killing it

Warren Peace

Superstar
Daps
I knew A Train fakkit ass was gonna tell.

I wonder why Victoria turned on Stan. This bytch can't beat Homelander by exploding his head?

That's the real reason why Homelander don't fukk with Noir.
I’m weak at you calling her titty milk :mjlol: