Official The Boys Season 3 Thread

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Bro it was a total satire of this stupid ass Pepsi commercial:

This came out in 2017 and has aged so poorly it's genuinely incredible. Like we could write an essay on just how white washed, commercialized, and tone deaf it is.

I’d be fukkin embarrassed if I took part in this dumb shyt. :scust:

Daps
I feel homelander going to catch a major ass whooping embarrassment this season. The show is building him up just to tear him down real bad. Season 4 will probably be the fall out of him being compete loser stays.

A-train really is a whole hoe

I need it to be on the level of that Invincible ass whipping, Bezos don't let me down now :ohlawd:

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
hughie is gonna be on some crackhead shyt with the compound v now that he got a taste of power :pachaha:

And it wasn’t even the cool powers that butcher got

A train is a whole bytch- the commercial was funny though

Mr Clean

Superstar
Daps
EdGOAT gotta have some type of bomb in Homelander's head cause he stay droppin diss tracks on boy's head and still being alive. :dahell:

He knows Homelander can’t touch him. Not now, not ever. That ether burned slow because he’s right. Homelander gonna collapse Vought by the end of the season. Plus putting the spotlight on Stan EdGOAT means he definitely can’t put hands on him.

Homelander isn’t someone who can gently beat some ones ass. Dude prolly have Rico Suave a two piece and it left him like that :mjlol:

Starboy52

Superstar
Daps
how Stan Edgar so calm.. 80 over 60 :what:

Easy when you don't respect the nikka in front of you. :yeshrug:

Homelander wants Edgar's respect and above all else, his fear. That's the ONLY reason that psychotic motherfukker hasn't killed him yet. But Stan doesn't even see him as worth bantering with or even entertaining. You know how much that shyt gotta be eating at him.

Avisible Man

S/N: 52093850
Daps
I thought that was it for him. I really thought HL was about to get him out the paint... but he is STILL shook of Edgar.

And Edgar really ain't scared of him!

He gotta secretly be a supe, it's the only explanation! :wtf:

Stan Edgar just a real nikka. Imagine what he thinks of A-Train :scust: You know he ain't smiling like a proud dad watching his only son that made it. Secret supe? He's just a strong black man. A diabolical, methodical, ruthless black man but a strong one nonetheless.

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Homelander always seeks approval and Edgar doesn't give him that. That's Homelander weakness. Homelander doesn't understand why Edgar doesn't fear him like everyone else.

Edgar told Victoria to do that press conference but he already knew what she was gonna do.

Shaman

Poet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QC
I feel homelander going to catch a major ass whooping embarrassment this season. The show is building him up just to tear him down real bad. Season 4 will probably be the fall out of him being compete loser stays.

A-train really is a whole hoe

Yeah with how out of control he's getting, I figured they were building him up to get killed off at the end of the season... but after what Soldier Boy did to Kimiko, I could see a scenario where he's just permanently depowered. That'd probably be the ideal outcome, actually. Homelander being forced to live as a normal human would be the ultimate punishment for him and the perfect way to remove him as a threat while still being able to keep Antony Starr around and exploring new ground for the character.