Official The Boys Season 3 Thread

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Possibly. Kind of seems like they're doing a Captain America / Winter soldier kind of spin but in The Boys format.

He's obviously been turned into something else. He's likely no longer team America.

He will have to do something pretty drastic for it to catch the attention of the 7 and make them band together. He could very well go back to the 7 on some double agent type of stuff and go from there.
I forgot about that Winter Soldier shyt. You're probably right..

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
Possibly. Kind of seems like they're doing a Captain America / Winter soldier kind of spin but in The Boys format.

He's obviously been turned into something else. He's likely no longer team America.

He will have to do something pretty drastic for it to catch the attention of the 7 and make them band together. He could very well go back to the 7 on some double agent type of stuff and go from there.
This is gonna sound strange but I think Crimson Countess betrayed payback/soldier boy. The little scene where she ran up to Mallory in nicaragua and telling her that they took soldier boy felt like she was acting/going off a script. It's kinda on the nose too but red being her color scheme could point to her being a russian double agent too lol.

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No, as we saw in that alley scene it took a minute before she could even kill that man. Imagine trying to pop HL's head when it takes a minute, plus he's a few feet away from you. He even challenged her in the room when he said "give it a whirl" lol.
That guy in the alley knew her powers where her eyes so he tried to cover them. Once her eye got free it was a wrap. I actually think that scene was showing that Starlight is gonna blind her eventually. Edgar was holding her close because he knows her powers. Homelander could burn her eyes out but she can make him explode too.

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
This dude Anthony Starr needs an Emmy and a Golden Globe! :wow: He's killing this role.

Dude could possibly play Joker. He's got the charisma and can go from :mjlol: :mjgrin::pachaha: to :mjlit::mjpls::demonic: with ease. Dude is unpredictable. :huhldup:
Jesus Christ. I’m sorry. But ever since DK people stay way too hyper over the Joker character. How many more renditions do we need? It’s getting tired like Batman.

Mr Clean

Superstar
Daps
I was just starting to feel bad for A-Train but he’s a ho of the highest order :scust:

At least we got confirmation that Black Noir is a breh so now I don’t have to root for him anymore :banderas:

With all the gruesome shyt that happened this episode, the ether that Gustavo Fring dropped on Homelander was on another level :damn:

Last edited:

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
I hate Jessie T Usher as an actor. But damn. For the first time he made me laugh with that energy drink commercial :russ::russ::russ::russ::russ:
Bro it was a total satire of this stupid ass Pepsi commercial:

This came out in 2017 and has aged so poorly it's genuinely incredible. Like we could write an essay on just how white washed, commercialized, and tone deaf it is.

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
Bro it was a total satire of this stupid ass Pepsi commercial:

This came out in 2017 and has aged so poorly it's genuinely incredible. Like we could write an essay on just how white washed, commercialized, and tone deaf it is.

Yes. I live in the same world you do. I remember the commercial. He was still funny and I consider him to be a piss poor actor.