Official The Boys Season 3 Thread

Avisible Man

S/N: 52093850
Daps
I mean I'm in :mjlol: but where can the story even go after this season?

The only thing they could possibly do is have another big bad that's even worse than Homelander and have Homelander do a face turn like Negan in TWD. :jbhmm:

We can't have Homelander die a villain. He needs to live long enough to see himself become a hero.

Last edited:

Starboy52

Superstar
Daps
I mean I'm in :mjlol: but where can the story even go after this season?

The only thing they could possibly do is have another big bad that's even worse than Homelander and have Homelander do a face turn like Negan in TWD. :jbhmm:

If only we knew of someone coming on board who, in all likelihood, probably IS worse… :jbhmm:

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
Starlight brought this on herself. She should have known better than to tell someone else about their plan. Other than Maeve literally everyone else at Vought has shown that they can’t be trusted.

There are several characters I hope get bodied this season. A-Train, Ashley and Deep‘s wife are at the top of the list.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
A-Train :francis: . Supersonic and Starlight both moving sloppy though, how you just joining the resistance and already trying to recruit people you barely know :gucci: and Starlight should have told ol boy to not say anything.

Hughie getting a taste of power :ahh:

Neuman giving the Compound V to her daughter :mjcry:

Can't wait to see what fukkery that Soldier Boy brings to the table :mjgrin:

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
Do y'all think homelander even let dude put up a fight before he did him like that?

But yeah, starlight was dumb to even ask such a thing of him to begin with. Vought is literally on some Game of Thrones shyt with who you can and can't trust.

But it was pretty obvious that supersonic wasn't going to last long. He was too much of a boy scout and didn't really know what he was getting involved with. Starlight tried to warn him.

Soldier Boy's chest blast seems to bypass any kind of supe ability.

This will probably inspire Frenchie to supe up. Don't know about MM yet.

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
So Soldier Boy is gonna make the 7 realize they need each other or he's gonna kill them? Is that where they're going?

Possibly. Kind of seems like they're doing a Captain America / Winter soldier kind of spin but in The Boys format.

He's obviously been turned into something else. He's likely no longer team America.

He will have to do something pretty drastic for it to catch the attention of the 7 and make them band together. He could very well go back to the 7 on some double agent type of stuff and go from there.