Official The Boys Season 3 Thread

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I found out last season

So many of these people be someones kid or lil brother/sister

I’m glad they bushed the original mothers milk storyline.

they coulda showed some titties but instead….More manass :dame: and dildos

Yup. And Nancy off Stranger Things is Ethan Hawke and Uma Thurman’s daughter. But I like her character so she’s cool. She was also the girl that got stabbed in the beginning of Fear Street.

Breh Obama

First Breh President. Coli Prophet.
Daps
Reppin
Leader of the righteous Brehs!
This dude Anthony Starr needs an Emmy and a Golden Globe! :wow: He's killing this role.

Dude could possibly play Joker. He's got the charisma and can go from :mjlol: :mjgrin::pachaha: to :mjlit::mjpls::demonic: with ease. Dude is unpredictable. :huhldup:
A Duke Nukem movie was just confirmed to be in production. I think he would be perfect for the role

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
I just found out. I can see why he got the role straight nepotism. A banger show like this no way he got the role of merit
nah i disagree with that. Hes supposed to be the way he is to add some humanity to the boys. All the characters are fukked up on some way. Him and that blonde plays their role perfectly

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nah i disagree with that. Hes supposed to be the way he is to add some humanity to the boys. All the characters are fukked up on some way. Him and that blonde plays their role perfectly
I’m not saying he’s not a good actor. I’m just saying he didn’t get the position strictly of merit.