Official The Boys Season 3 Thread

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
FYI, that opening scene of ep 1 was inspired by those MCU fanboy weirdos fascination with the "Thanus" idea. Blame them if you felt some kinda way. :heh: :dame:

I was :mjlol:
I dont know what that is could u explain please brah?

I hope no more gay shyt gone happen

This violence tho :mjgrin:

Warren Peace

Superstar
Daps
Needs to be an official smiley. @hex can back us up.
"negged"
mC6CV3m.png

"needs more bootyhole"
mC6CV3m.png

"this pawg has no ass"
mC6CV3m.png

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
thought i was the only one. It somehow looks like she lost weight and the bish was thin since s01. Her head mad big and her neck little af. Broad need a sammich. Her lips always look dry af too

So you saying all that just to say “you wondering what day MOUF do”:mjlit:

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
KN2dJWI.png

why is this nikka so fukking hilarious? his serious face is both unsettling and funny at the same time. love this actor

His attitude towards Homelander makes PERFECT sense if that girl is really his daughter.

He probably has SEVERAL contingency plans if HL ever kills him, tries to kill him or gets out of hand.

Black Noir would either make short work of him or Victoria would explode his head smooth off and based on how disgusting that alley way scene was, I don't see Homelander surviving that regardless of if he's the "Superman" of this show.

drederick tatum

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
before I begin anybody catch that animated show they did? I just assumed it was corny and unrelated to the story :skip:
I watched it, unfortunately. Nothing you need to see to understand what's going on. A few of them were pretty decent, a few made me upset that I watched them. Only 10 minutes or so each

Starboy52

Superstar
Daps
If yall was Butcher, would yall raise Ryan? :patrice:

It's gonna sound a little bit Simpish... but hear me out.

I'd do the bid and at the very least be involved, because he's the last remnant I'd have of the one person I genuinely loved (And the knowledge that his son chose to follow my lead instead of joining him eats away at Homelander, so I'd be 50 levels of petty with throwing it in his face whenever we face off again).