Official The Boys Season 3 Thread

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
I don't know if the show goes long. 4 seasons feels like it if they'e already making HL truly give no fukks this early because 5 will be pushing it. Maybe the writers find a way to tone him down if they go 5 seasons. The entire comic book revolves around Butcher vs. HL.

Also, dudes in here really thirsting over Nadia. :scust:

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
I don't know if the show goes long. 4 seasons feels like it if they'e already making HL truly give no fukks this early because 5 will be pushing it. Maybe the writers find a way to tone him down if they go 5 seasons. The entire comic book revolves around Butcher vs. HL.

Also, dudes in here really thirsting over Nadia. :scust:

AOC Jr has no body AT ALL. but that face so exotic :mjpls:

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Yall think Homelander has reached that level of fan hate that Joffrey reached? Joffrey was at a point where EVERYONE hated him, anytime he was on screen you just wanted him to die. I dont think Homelander is there yet, i think there is still a lot of morbid curiosity around what he will do next.

Maximus Rex

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Evils of Men
Yall think Homelander has reached that level of fan hate that Joffrey reached? Joffrey was at a point where EVERYONE hated him, anytime he was on screen you just wanted him to die. I dont think Homelander is there yet, i think there is still a lot of morbid curiosity around what he will do next.

Homelander is scary as hell which I've never felt with Joffrey, they both are pieces of shxt but Homelander at least kinda attempts to put on a good guy front which IMO makes him a better character overall than Joffrey, so while people hate him they hate him less than Joffrey who was a spoiled psychopath only whose antics were only tolerated by him being a King. If Homelander was killable damn near everyone on the show would've got him out of here