"this pawg has no ass"
mC6CV3m.png
:dead:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Victora Neuman :noah:and I don't know why

for me women of middle eastern background with strong facial features (especially when they have that nose) can be extremely hit or miss for me from one moment to the next…I found her “hot” enough that I actually googled her name and looked at some more pics…seen some where she was hot and others where it was like naaaaah

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's gonna sound a little bit Simpish... but hear me out.

I'd do the bid and at the very least be involved, because he's the last remnant I'd have of the one person I genuinely loved (And the knowledge that his son chose to follow my lead instead of joining him eats away at Homelander, so I'd be 50 levels of petty with throwing it in his face whenever we face off again).

Same. I felt bad for the kid. Technically he’s Homelander’s son and a reminder of HL raping his wife but he’s also his wife’s child too and she asked him to protect him. I’d have to look out for him otherwise you’re sending a powerful kid out there into the world with no mom and a psychopath for a father. Butcher can keep taking V24 to keep up with him :yeshrug:

Daps
:jbhmm: I think homelander like A-train as much as a Sociopath can like someone because A-train was on team longer than any other speedster was hell homelander only want A-train off the team because he hear his heart was:flabbynsick: he can very much wind up dieing on his feet if he run too fast:flabbynsick:. So in homelander mind he was looking out for him

I somewhat agree with this. In s1, homelander was working his plan behind the scenes and the only one he had in on it was A-train. So on some level he did like him as much as a sociopath could. But when A-train wasn't at his top game anymore, that's when Homelander was done with him. He didn't care about him. He just doesn't want to be associated with peons and has-beens.

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
His attitude towards Homelander makes PERFECT sense if that girl is really his daughter.

He probably has SEVERAL contingency plans if HL ever kills him, tries to kill him or gets out of hand.

Black Noir would either make short work of him or Victoria would explode his head smooth off and based on how disgusting that alley way scene was, I don't see Homelander surviving that regardless of if he's the "Superman" of this show.
Oh, he'll die for sure. He has to.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
thought i was the only one. It somehow looks like she lost weight and the bish was thin since s01. Her head mad big and her neck little af. Broad need a sammich. Her lips always look dry af too
Looks like they photoshopped the video for real

:picard: